Holroyd Tire Warmers

AdamG14

Hey! I'm doing some research on tire warmers (first time topic, I know) and came across this Holroyd brand. Is anyone familiar with them?

They are a British company and they give their product a 12 month backing. Read a couple solid reviews of people getting 2 years of flawless service out of them. Just thought I'd float the name out there and see if anyone has used them. They are a terrific deal on Ebay (famous last words). They do 175F and come in 110V or 230V versions.

Thanks in advance! Counting down the days to TGPR on 4/22!

-Adam

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Never heard of them, so I can't speak from any first hand experience. I've been a big fan of Woodcraft and Capit tire warmers for years now.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I never heard of them either. I like my set from Bickle Racing. The above 2 brands mentioned by Otto Man and Chickenhawk are the most popular.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Like John said I've never heard of them. I've been using the Chicken Hawks since I started! My first set of CH's lasted 9 years! I took care of them and they are very durable! I use the standard sets, and the customer service is great!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
When I first started I purchased a couple of sets of DMP tire warmers which was a huge mistake because those warmers are junk!! My vote is chicken hawk but you have to do what the budget tells you to do.

AdamG14

Thanks for your responses guys! Still a ways out, just studying up. Seems like the best way to get the most out of tires and my time on the track.