Search results

1. AdamG14

2012 Triumph Street Triple - Marietta, GA

Hey guys, Selling a purple 2012 Triumph Street Triple 675 in great condition. Currently with approximately 12800 miles and in need of nothing. Tires have good life left and maintenance is up to date. It has several extras including: - Color match flyscreen - Color match seat cowel - Black...
  2. AdamG14

TGPR 4/22

Hey guys, Pumped for my first event on Friday at TGPR. I'll be heading out there Thursday night with my friend who is also riding. Who else will be there? Bringing your rain gear? Look forward to having fun and learning as much as possible. -Adam
  3. AdamG14

Holroyd Tire Warmers

Hey! I'm doing some research on tire warmers (first time topic, I know) and came across this Holroyd brand. Is anyone familiar with them? They are a British company and they give their product a 12 month backing. Read a couple solid reviews of people getting 2 years of flawless service out...
  4. AdamG14

Bodywork Fasteners

Hey everyone, sorry if a thread already exists like this, I did a search and couldn't find one. I just bought an '06 ZX6R and it is missing all of the fasteners along the lower fairings where the two meet under the bike. I'm researching my options and was curious if any of you would recommend...
  5. AdamG14

New Member, Adam in Marietta, GA

Hey guys, Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to doing my first trackday on a motorcycle with N2 in April at Talladega Grand Prix. Like DinanM below I've spent a good bit of time doing track days in my car but making the transition to 2 wheels for the track. Would love any tips...