2. S

ZX 10r parts

Braided lines still available
  3. S

SRAD parts

bump TTT
  4. S

ZX 10r parts

Update... Eliminator kit Sold. Corbin seat and braided lines still available.
  5. S

04 ZX10r Street

Bike is Sold!
  6. S

ZX 10r parts

All items are still available.
  7. S

ZX 10r parts

Want to make your butt happy? I have a Corbin Seat for 04/05 ZX10r. Brand new condition. Paid $200, will take $100 Plus Shipping. Fender eliminator kit 04/05 ZX10r in gloss black, new in box and includes LPusa irridescent turn signals. $60 plus shipping Braided steel front brake lines...
  8. S

SRAD parts

Gotta Clean out the Garage, so here goes... Penske double clicker, rebuilt/reprung/revalved by Traxxion Dynamics 4 seasons ago for 175lb novice. Has been sitting on a shelf for last 2-3 years, so may need fresh oil/charge to be working perfectly. $350 + shipping. Custom lightened rear rotor...
  9. S

04 ZX10r Street

bump, $5400
  10. S

04 ZX10r Street

This bike is in absolutely mint condition, and runs/rides like new. Completely stock with the addition of frame/swingarm/bar end sliders and a black GPR damper. The color is all black. Looking for $5500. email me at bingshouse@comcast.net for more info and detailed pics. -scott
  11. S

Sport rider tire test

I have no doubts that the DC3s are awesome, and that is what i'm going to continue to buy. the reason that I posted about this is because i'm dumbfounded that all of a sudden a magazine (sport rider) can perform a test and come up with totally different results from last year, even though...
  12. S

Sport rider tire test

my personal experience has been great with dc3s, and i've yet to find anybody with a legitimate gripe about them. these tires were tested with the understanding that they are not all-out race tires, which makes me scratch my head even more. i'm wondering if they got a bad batch??? ran too...
  13. S

Sport rider tire test

In the current sport rider tire test, the Diablo Corsa 3s were "not recommended for racetrack use" because traction "went off significantly after 4 laps". Are these guys smoking crack???? WTF?