Search results

1. JakeSizzle

ISO rearset compatible with 2008 gsxr750

Is anyone coming to Pitt Race for Sunday that has a spare of this? A buddy went down today and there is no trackside parts. Will pay for right rearset or both
  2. JakeSizzle

Track Packages - Coupon Code on Dashboard?

Ah, good find Tim! Thanks! :like:
  3. JakeSizzle

Track Packages - Coupon Code on Dashboard?

Hey N2, Just bought my 6-day package for next year. Great sale today! I wanted to ask if you would be sticky'ing our Coupon Code to anywhere on our Dashboard? I took a screenshot of my order confirmation, but I don't see anywhere I can save this on my dashboard like in previous years. Good...
  4. JakeSizzle

2018 - Acceptable Oil Filter Brands?

So from last season to this season I purchased a used already-built track bike (2007 ZX6R). The bike is ready to go! However, it has a K&N oil filter. Is N2 allowing these to be run this year or has there been an official ban of these filters for trackday use with N2? I plan to be at Summit...
  5. JakeSizzle

FS: 2007 Honda CBR 600RR

Does it come with what appears to be a GPS transponder on the tail section? (sorry for the single message questions, i'm asking as they come to mind).
  6. JakeSizzle

FS: 2007 Honda CBR 600RR

GP or STD shift?
  7. JakeSizzle

Remember the fairing lower coming off ?

Attending the mandatory riders meeting and paying attention to the mandatory riders meeting are two very different things. I see too many people goofing off in the back at some TD's during the meeting. :mad:
  8. JakeSizzle

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

I had an idea... We always get the flags speech at the beginning of each TD. It would be great if an N2 leader or CR would get on the event-day thread after the event and list the issues they might have seen. Not saying names or bike #'s or anything, just pointing out the issues they saw. For...
  9. JakeSizzle

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

How late will tech be open for people pre-registered? A buddy and I are gonna be rolling in right around 8am. Don't wanna miss the riders meeting! :like:
  10. JakeSizzle

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

What track side resources will we have on Sunday? I have a pirelli DRC rear that I think will be fine passing tech one more time before I need to chuck it. But just in case...
  11. JakeSizzle

Main the 21st

I'll be there! Riding my bike over from the Frederick area. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a trailer or small truck ^_^ How full is the intermediate class looking to be?
  12. JakeSizzle

FS 2003 Honda CBR600RR Fully set up!

Sweet looking CBR Emerson! Zach, you better scoop this up or I might ;) jk jk
  13. JakeSizzle

Photos

AmyJKnight.com also got some photos, but mainly of the group out of Frederick, MD on Sunday at Shenny
  14. JakeSizzle

Summit main 9/26

Just wanted to say that I had a GREAT time doing the back-to-back Shenny/Main weekend at Summit Point this past weekend! I think doing Shenny really got me ready for Main rather than going into that TD cold. Dropped my best time a second or so and it was exciting helping set up the air fence...
  15. JakeSizzle

Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

I just want to say THANK YOU to N2 for a great TD at Lightning yesterday!!! I don't know if the day today is going on (how's the weather out there?) but Saturday was pristine conditions and the track stayed relatively crash free (minus coca-cola-ninja) for most of the day! Huge THANK YOU to The...
  16. JakeSizzle

Summit Point - Shenandoah Circuit - 7/10 - Layout?

Another question (for a friend who is first-timing N2). He wants to show up on Saturday. Will the gates be open Saturday afternoon/evening even though there isn't a TD that day?
  17. JakeSizzle

Wow, this is way different! So N2 runs the start/finish line section? I always thought that the pit-wall was awful close for bikes. Other org's would run pit-pit at roughly where the #2 is listed in the picture above. I don't mind not doing the Esses, but I'll miss the Carousel!
  18. JakeSizzle

Lightening July 30-31st, who's going?

I'll be there! I haven't run Lightning in over 2 years! Can't wait to enjoy some turn-1-wheelies! ;)
  19. JakeSizzle

Does anyone know if N2 does or does not use the Carousel section of the track? During my TPM days, every single TD ran the Carousel. I recently watched a friend do a MotoX day and they also ran the Carousel (as well as the Esses after the corkscrew). Just curious what we will be seeing Sunday...
  20. JakeSizzle

Dominion Racway

That charger video made my ass pucker up real bad. Too little room for error, especially at high speeds. They took no consideration to bikes when building this facility which is really sad. The layout looks like it could be hella fun!