Search results

1. butchf

Best bike for me?

So, you want to sponsor that effort? :agree::agree:
  2. butchf

Best bike for me?

I got sick of my SV in less than 3 track days......just saying.......actually I hated it the first day.....wrong profile front tire
  3. butchf

Thanks Chris

The toughest part was getting into Chris's old race suit. I was more tired from that than riding.;) The only goal I have left is to ride the track when I turn 60. (not too far off now 2013):p I want to use my first SS check for tires.:flipoff:
  4. butchf

Thanks Chris

just watch out Dave, I might have to come after you.....:D
  5. butchf

2005 r6

I just rode this bike......wholly crap is it fast....Thanks son!
  6. butchf

Thanks Chris

It's been 2 years since I was on track. My son was kind enough to let me take out his old bike. Wow! I forgot how good that can feel. I had a bit of a tank slapper on the first session, but Chris fixed that. Thanks to all that put up with me.
  7. butchf

So THATS how trail braking works!

Thanks for the vote Steve, maybe someday. And Dave, great job out there Sunday!:adore: I'm only surprised you didn't break 1:20 with Chris pulling and Joe pushing.....:haha: Great thread on trail breaking!
  8. butchf

Ribbing at Blackhawk Turn 1

That must be quite a job hauling 2 big dogs and a 20lb. trash bag of poop back to the paddock:haha: It gives a whole new meaning to "warming" up.
  9. butchf

Blackhawk Farms Roll Call June 11-12

been awhile, I not sure if I can ride yet., we'll see. I'm bringing my girl friend, a chocolate lab.:)
  10. butchf

Blackhawk Farms Roll Call June 11-12

old guy can I come out and play?
  11. butchf

2004 Polaris XC600 snowmobile

maybe true, but I'll bet you I can jump my sled a lot further than a quad.....and my sled can run on water too!!!....hehehehehehehehehehehe:D
  12. butchf

Proper track exiting procedure for Putnam!

And watch for those guys(with an orange shirt) that grab your foot!:haha:
  13. butchf

1983 250 Rebel $1000

still for sale I pulled it off the market this summer because punkass said he wanted it.....well leave it to him to change his mind after I lost the opportunity to sell it......so, here we go again... Now it has a new battery and the carb has been serviced. Best to give me a call if...
  14. butchf

lawn mwers and snow blowers

found one Craftsman 2 stage, self propelled, electric start, 4 stroke, ready for snow..... Call for more details.....630-777-0273 - Butch first $200 takes it (BTW a local dealer here has the twin machine for sale in his shop for $375) This is a smokin' deal! I'm still working on all kinds of...
  15. butchf

2004 Polaris XC600 snowmobile

need to sell Pix can be sent if needed...... closest offer to $3500 wins includes cover can be seen in Oswego,IL been stored indoors since new includes cover best way to reach me is by phone 630-777-0273 Thanks, Butch
  16. butchf

Parallax Racing 5/22 CCS Blackhawk Race Recap

Congratulations! Great start for the season. (BTW- you have trophies to pick up at the next event. They were in registration when you were leaving, but I couldn't catch up with you.) :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:
  17. butchf

03 Honda CBR 600rr $2500 - Southern, IN

WOW smokin' deal!
  18. butchf

Thank you...

geez Kim, you never showed me the way....! darn I don't ride any more now either....
  19. butchf

FS 2005 R1 rotors $100

yes stock rotors
  20. butchf

FS 2005 R1 rotors $100

anyone want these rotors? My bikes are gone.....