Search results

1. B

Bazzaz qs issue Help

Any oder idea?so i have the Universal Strain guage shift..
  2. B

Bazzaz qs issue Help

No it hasnt that screw..
  3. B

Bazzaz qs issue Help

T Thanks for the hint!but the new uss shifter has this adjustment screw too?i had the old one(just push)i know that had this option i didnt know the uss too..
  4. B

Bazzaz qs issue Help

I tryed.no respond..
  5. B

Bazzaz qs issue Help

Hi guys i need your help So i bought an uss sensor for my bazzaz zfi tc qs becouse i had the old one.so i installed it and the qs is perfect but at 4000rpm its like its cut auuomaticly or misfire.or something.from 5000 everything fine. When i unplug the uss everything ok at 4000rpm too.... Any...
  6. B

Bazzaz uss sensor

Hi Looking for used(but good condition)bazzaz universal qs sensor
  7. B

Bazzaz QS killtime HELP!!

Thanks!i have the software i play with the settings..can i set the kill times in rpm separate ,or just in gears?
  8. B

Its true but once i alredy payed to play when i bought the set :)
  9. B

Its 90..ithink the a shifter sensor is the problem .t is fully functional but for me its to hard i think its not comfortabe to me..i try bazzaz support too, i dont want to pay out another 250$+ for a new shift sensor.thank you for the answers guys!!
  10. B

Great...but then why i dont have the problem at lower rpm?at low rev i dont feel its too much
  11. B

I know i can set kill times that was the first question,what is the best killtime.what i cannot adjust is the sensitivity of the switch,how much pressure i need to push te sensor to cut.
  12. B

But now when you sad i think too thats the pressure i need is too much...
  13. B

I have the zfi qs tc so i dont know its older or new..it is a push sensor(not the new USS sensor) but i think i cannot set the sensitivity of the sensor.at lower rpm it has no problem.just when the power comes..
  14. B

Both I have problems at higher rpm.at lower its ok but az high its miss shift or rhe rev just go up and dont change gear... I dont know whats the problem the kill time or something else..
  15. B

hi i need some help with the bazzaz QS switchtime setting for my yamaha R1 2008.what is the best i can use? please help thanks!
  16. B

bazzaz pull switch trade to push switch

And what is the price?
  17. B

Bazzaz QS push type sensor

hi still have the sensor?
  18. B

bazzaz pull switch trade to push switch

hi i need a bazzaz push switch id like to trade it to my pull switch thanks