Search results

1. pjed

WTB 1st gen SV650 OEM tank/fairings

I'm looking for a stock gas tank and bodywork for a 1st gen SV650S. Please PM details/pics. Thanks
  2. pjed

2004 GSX-R 600

I purchased this bike earlier this year from a NESBA member and did two track days on it but doesn’t look like I’ll have time to ride for a while. 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600. It was raced for 1 season (2005) in Japan by a Vesrah employee. It was prepped by Mark Junge from Vesrah Suzuki to meet the...
  3. pjed

WTB 04/05 GSXR600 Race Tail

Looking for a race tail for my 2004 Suzuki GSXR600. Please PM if you got one for sale. Thanks.
  4. pjed

Wanted: 600cc track bike - Midwest

I’m looking for a GSXR 600 or ZX6R track bike. Doesn’t have to be finished…would be interested in a salvage bike candidate. Located in Omaha and willing to travel within reason. Please PM me with details.
  5. pjed

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Track Bike

Looking to sell my 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Track bike with 1,700 miles. The motor is 100% stock. Ohlins shock set up for a 200 lbs (with gear) rider Andreani fork cartridges installed by Ducati Omaha for a 200 lbs (with gear) rider Hotbodies track bodywork professionally painted Zero...
  6. pjed

WTB First Gen GSXR

I'm looking for an 1986-1987 Suzuki GSXR 750 or 1100. Been striking out with local classified sites so I figured I'd try here even though it's a long shot. Really prefer something that's a project but do want something with a clear title. Plan is to have a mostly stock bike that I could take...
  7. pjed

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Track Bike

2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250 Track Bike. Bought as a street bike with clear title in my name and converted to a track only bike. It has 5,500 miles on the stock motor. Here's a list of mods: • Hotbodies bodywork and windscreen • Woodcraft clip-ons • EBC HH front pads • Shogun frame sliders • SV...
  8. pjed

2005 Kawasaki ZX6RR Track Bike

2005 Kawasaki ZX6RR track bike with 7,600 miles on the odometer, 1,500 of which are street miles. Bought the bike from a dealer in 2006 and it has a clear title in my name. The bike runs and handles awesome…have another track bike I've been riding more. Here are the mods: • Full M4 Titanium...
  9. pjed

WTB 05/06 ZX6RR stock ECU

I'm looking for stock ECU for an 05/06 ZX6RR. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  10. pjed

WTB: 03-04 GSXR1000 stock shock spring

I’m looking for stock shock spring from a 03-04 GSXR1000. Thanks.
  11. pjed

WTB: Ninja 250 Aftermarket Parts

I just bought an 08 Ninja 250 and want to take it to the track next season. The bike is completely stock so I'm looking for all the good stuff like clip-ons, rearsets, exhaust, etc... Thanks.
  12. pjed

WTB GoPro Camera

Looking for a GoPro camera. PM me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  13. pjed

WTB 1st Gen SV650 Parts

I just picked up a 2000 SV650 for the street that needs a little work. Previous owner had a little spill. I'm looking for a red fuel tank, stock bars with weights, front master cylinder, frame sliders, clutch lever, and the plastic/chrome tach cover. If anyone has any of this stuff laying...
  14. pjed

WTB: 07 Kawi ZZR600 stock parts

I'm looking for stock dog bones, undertail/battery tray, and front seat locking mechanism for a 2007 Kawi ZZR600. Please PM me if you got the parts for sale. Thanks.
  15. pjed

WTB: 95 ZX7 Windscreen

I'm looking for a stock or aftermarket windscreen for a 95 ZX7. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  16. pjed

WTB: 05-06 Kawi 636 Front Seat

I'm looking for a front seat for my 05 Kawi zx6rr. Doesn't have to be perfect...have one that has seat foam cut on my track bike and want to try stock height. PM me if you have one. Thanks
  17. pjed

05-06 Kawi 636 ZX6RR Racetech Shock

This 05-06 Kawi ZX6RR shock (high and low speed compression damping) with Racetech internals and an Eibach spring...#500 I believe. I bought this off of eBay a couple of years ago and used it for a season. I don't have any documentation on it. I weight 200 lbs with gear on and the shock worked...
  18. pjed

WTB Tire warmers 180/120

Looking for a used set of tire warmers to fit 180 & 120 tires. Thanks.
  19. pjed

WTT: Alpinestars Supertech 43 for other size

I have a pair of Alpinestars Supertechs, euro size 43, that have some wear but are in great shape. I wear a 9.5 shoe and these seem a bit too big. I'd like to trade for another pair of supertech in 42 or comparable boot. PM me if you're interested. Thanks Paul