2004 GSX-R 600

pjed

I purchased this bike earlier this year from a NESBA member and did two track days on it but doesn’t look like I’ll have time to ride for a while.
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600. It was raced for 1 season (2005) in Japan by a Vesrah employee. It was prepped by Mark Junge from Vesrah Suzuki to meet the rules in Japan.
Mark Junge from Vesrah tuned it on his dyno for pump gas, 93 octane. On the pump gas it made 101 hp on a Factory dyno, low to mid teens on a Dynojet dyno.
Bike has had the oil changed after every weekend (Castrol R4 superbike oil 5w-40) of riding with the oil filter being changed with Suzuki filters every other weekend.
The bike was in one lowside on the left hand side causing damage to bodywork (some rash and cracks). I’m the third owner since Vesrah, the previous guy did 6 track days with it and the owner before him rode 16 track days.

Here is a list of parts on the bike. Quite a few of these items were Yoshmura Japan only items and hard to come by in the States.

Akropovic full SS system with Ti can
Dynojet Power Commander
Dynojet Ignition Module
Dynojet Quick Shifter
Yoshimura Kit ECM
Yoshimura Kit wire harness (no key, lights, etc...)
Yoshimura Japan Kit Radiator
Yoshimura Japan race body work superbike tail (hinged tail very cool). Another track tail on the bike currently.
Zero Gravity clear double bubble
Graves fairing stay with quick release clips for upper
Yoshimura Japan .95 fork springs - currently has a set of stock forks on it
Penske Triple adj. rear shock (set it up for 190 lbs rider)
Yoshimura Japan s/s front brake lines
Yoshimura Japan pair valve box
Vesrah front brake rotors
Vesrah Super RJL brake pads
Ohlins steering damper
Vortex black clip-ons
Renthal firm grips
Vortex black gas cap
Suzuki swing arm sliders/spools
DID ERV-2 racing chain 520 conversion
AFAM 15/45 520 gearing on bike
Case Covers
Frame protectorsIMG_3783.jpgIMG_0422.jpg

I do have some basic spares such as levers, clip-on bar, few sprockets, parts manual. No title for this bike. Bill of sale only. $2,700. Bike is located in Omaha, NE.

pjed

Bike comes with a push and a pull quick shifter and a custom Pitbull rear stand. The forks with the Yosh springs have new seals/fluid and the R10's have only 2 track days on them and plenty of meat left.

pjed

Few more pics
GixxerRight_zpsdlbtoufk.jpg
GixxerLeft_zpshnx1pfz3.jpg