Search results

1. BBeresh724

WTB: Track Suit (one Piece)

Sounds good!
  2. BBeresh724

06-15 Yamaha R6 Part Out!!! Ohlins, Penske, Vortex, Leo Vince, Dynojet and more!!

Hi I need the headlight coupler, this is the cord that connects to the back of each headlight bulb which connects to the bikes main electrical system. This cord has a blue clip on it. Do you happen to have them? Please call or text 724 eight 2 5 two 0 8 2. Thanks!
  3. BBeresh724

Once again, I truly appreciate everybody's input and help with this!
  4. BBeresh724

Nice! I am actually heading that way tomorrow (Saturday). I could possibly swing by and check it out. Could you give me a call or shoot me a text? I work in Southpointe so I could even swing by after work. (724) 825-2082.
  5. BBeresh724

Would you mind texting me some pictures please? (724) 825-2082. I am ALWAYS down for road trips :cool:
  6. BBeresh724

Nice! Is that jacket FS too? my A* GP Pro jacket is black and would look goofy. Let me know! Thx!
  7. BBeresh724

Thanks for the reply. Well, I currently have a Alpinestars GP Pro Jacket at home and it measures US 46 Euro 56 and fits me perfect. If I could find the matching pants I would rock that no problem, but I figured for what I will spend on the pants I might as well get a full suit. I'm 5'11 and 190lbs.
  8. BBeresh724

As the title states I am looking to purchase a suit for this upcoming season. Preferably one piece and hasn't been down. I live near Pittsburgh Pa so meeting up would not be a problem. Email sittinlow21@yahoo.com thx!