Search results

1. I

PIRC camper questions

In case anybody wondered. PIRC staff got back to me today and confirmed exactly what you guys said. Camper yes. Electric no, unless you go to the far paddock. Now if anybody wants to give up their electric spot... :)
  2. I

PIRC camper questions

Thanks guys. I sent them an email.
  3. I

PIRC camper questions

I'm doing the trackday and N2/WERA endurance race later this month, and am considering bringing my 21 foot camper. Does it cost extra? Is there power? I searched their website and didn't see anything.
  4. I

Intermediate vs Advanced lap times at PIRC

I am new to PIRC and N2. I did the PIRC n2 track day (in intermediate) and WERA endurance last month, and knocked off some blindingly fast 2:03s at the end of my 2 hours on our team's SV650, once I learned where to go. (thanks in advance for not laughing) I'm coming back to PIRC in September...
  5. I

thanks to the guy with the laptop at PIRC Friday. You saved the day!

I never got the guy's name...but whoever he is...thanks for saving the day. I bought a used R6 track bike for the N2/WERA endurance race on saturday. It had never been tested, and I rode it for the first time at the N2 racer practice. The part throttle fueling was so screwed up that the bike...
  6. I

WERA @ Pitt Race July 15-17th

Thanks!
  7. I

I tried. It was the only thing I couldn't change.
  8. I

See you there!!! Also, how do I get team "coffee, cigarettes, and nap time" moved from lightweight to middleweight. We had to switch bikes. I didn't get a response via email.
  9. I

any news about the N2/WERA endurance event

Registered too. See you guys there. :)
  10. I

Sharing a bike???

Thanks for the reminder. It is...and then some. :)
  11. I

PIRC fuel options???

Great. Thanks everybody.
  12. I

PIRC fuel options???

Haha. Not sure how I missed that. :) I would guess the 100 unleaded is 260GT. Anybody know for sure?
  13. I

PIRC fuel options???

I read that PIRC has race fuel. Anybody know offhand what grades? I'm looking for some sort of unleaded oxygenated high octane fuel like VP MS109, Sunoco 260GT plus, or even Sunoco 260GT. Will I be able to get something like that on site, or am I going to be bringing cans with me?
  14. I

Sharing a bike???

I found my answer. Thanks!
  15. I

Sharing a bike???

He does. If we both end up in intermediate and split the sessions between us, would he have to pay for another whole track day too, or would mine cover it?
  16. I

PIRC tire wear

Thanks everybody.
  17. I

Sharing a bike???

Me and a teammate will be competing in the N2/WERA PIRC endurance event in July. He is flying in, and I'm driving in. We will be using my SV650. I am doing the PIRC track day the day before, and already signed up for intermediate. My teammate is flying in from out of town for the race and...
  18. I

New rider from Michigan

Thanks everybody!
  19. I

PIRC tire wear

Cool. Thanks!
  20. I

any news about the N2/WERA endurance event

I saw there was going to be a combined N2/WERA endurance event in July. I haven't seen anything about how to sign up, but read that online registration was supposed to be available last month. Will info be coming out anytime soon?