Search results

1. junglelogic

Problems at VIR North...

There was this guy that passed me... Just kidding... NESBA kicks ass! You guys are the best, and hope to see everyone next season (unless anyone wants to play in the snow at Snowshoe or Winterplace this season). Got a new F-150 with the 6.2 liter last week so I may be moving on up out of the...
  2. junglelogic

Trailer storage parts for sale...

Hello, fellow NESBA member here with some stuff up for sale (soon). My family runs a sheet metal fabrication business and when they are down they get creative and built some things they are trying to market. 1. A chemical shelf made of aluminum. They plan on powder coating and I asked if they...
  3. junglelogic

WV to RA Friday July 05...

Leaving WV Friday afternoon and hauling bike to Road Atlanta until Sunday. Anyone along the way need a ride? I'm looking at about 6 hours down. Traveling I-77 then I-85 in Charlotte. Mapquest says 5 hrs. 45 minutes.
  4. junglelogic

2012 Kawasaki ZX6

Bike is in perfect condition. Asking $8850 and located in southern WV. Listing this for a friend. Bike has 900 miles and they just don't have time to ride it. Told her she has to get creative a make the time! Excellent bike and they're good people. If anyone is interested I can forward you to her.
  5. junglelogic

Ride Share WV to RA May 24...

Wife told me last night to go to RA this weekend and my friends suck. I think the offer was rhetorical, but if she says go to the track, and theres a way to do it... I'm gone! It was short notice, but if I can find someone to scoop up to help out with gas on my way from southern WV, or maybe...
  6. junglelogic

Please be safe...

Today my family and I were involved in the I-77 pile-up in Carroll County, VA. We were rear-ended but walked away with some minor dents and scratches on the car, a flat, and a bent wheel. Conditions were foggy, but nothing out of the normal on that decent from VA into NC. We are all excited and...
  7. junglelogic

Shopping cart issues...

I'm looking at the schedule and when I put dates in the my cart and try to check out it doesn't give me a membership discount, multi-day discount, or prepaid credit bonus. Does this come at the actual checkout? Is NESBA still doing discounts with the new membership packages/options? Just...
  8. junglelogic

Happy New Year!!!

Just wishing you fine folks a Happy New Year.
  9. junglelogic

Astars 2 Piece Suit Boots $600 For All

I'm selling a slightly used Alpinestars suit for a friend. Jacket is a size US 50/ EU 60, the pants are size US 38/EU 54, and the boots are size 45. I could actually wear the suit myself, but I ride a red bike because they go faster. The suit has light wear and they said there is a slight nic on...
  10. junglelogic

Huge problem...

I was prepping my bike last night and noticed my exhaust has burnt through the preload cable on my Ohlins shock. I guess this happened on my ride this past weekend. I'm supposed to ride at VIR on Saturday. I don't have the stock shock either so slapping that back on to get through the day isn't...
  11. junglelogic

WTB: size 48 1 piece suit

I would prefer Alpinestars, Dianese, Arlen Ness or something along those lines. I posted a while back but didn't know If I needed the 46 or 48. I'm going with the 48 because i still have to squeeze in my back protector. I'm looking to spend less than $400 and don't want to get anything too...
  12. junglelogic

WTB: Size 46 or 48 1 piece suit

I was a 50 two seasons ago and squeezed into a Dainese 46 last summer. I'm worried I can't get my back protector into a 46. Arms and legs fit great in the 46. I would think a 47 would be ideal, but 48 should be safe unless the 46 is one of those that are a bit larger. I know the fit on all are...
  13. junglelogic

1 Piece Frank Thomas XTi Suit size 50...

I'm selling my Frank Thomas black/white size 50 XTi suit because I have dropped a bunch of weight. I'm in between a 46 and a 48 right now and I WILL be in the 46 by the time I hit up Summit Point in May (if that happens to be my first date this year). I think I bought it new for about $300. I...
  14. junglelogic

WTB: I Group September 24 BeaveRun

I am working in the area on Friday Sept. 23 and just want to utilize my time up that way. If anyone wants out please let me know. I'm 99.8 % sure I will take it.
  15. junglelogic

Bike transport from WV to CMP 09/03-09/04...

I was wondering if anyone could transport my bike and possibly some gear to CMP next weekend? I live in Southern WV and have a trailer if there is anyone hauling a bike in a truck. I'm only about 2.5 hours from Charlotte, NC or 2 hours from Roanoke, VA so I could possibly haul everything down...
  16. junglelogic

09-11 R1 rearsets for sale

Rearsets off my 2009 R1 for sale. Slightly used but don't really show wear. I got Vortex last season and just don't have a use for these. I have them on eBay now for about $120. I'll pull the listing if anyone wants them... How does $110 shipped sound?
  17. junglelogic

Suspension Help...

I just done the springs (forks and shock) on my 2009 R1. I have talked to two suspension people and they have different ideas on what I need to do now. One told me with beefing up the springs I will need to re-valve and the other said I could re-valve but it was not necessary. The one that...
  18. junglelogic

Southern WV to VIR Aug. 20-22

I'm thinking about taking a pop-up camper down with my bike in the truck but I have an enclosed trailer too that would carry two or three bikes and a truck to hold a few extra butts, and if I took the trailer I would just camp in it. I have a/c, lights, and an air mattress in the trailer so it's...
  19. junglelogic

Collection for my friend...

I am writing today to inform everyone I had a friend die in an accident on the street on Sunday September, 19 2010. My friend Dennis Rowe was out riding with a group here in the mountains of West Virginia. The group of friends he was with always ride aggressive. Some of these friends do...
  20. junglelogic

VIR Aug. 21-23...

I'm looking for someone to help me set up, tear down, and move camp that might be sleeping in a tent or hotel and/or is limited to a small vehicle for VIR on Aug. 21-23. I have a pop up camper I'm willing to let one or two people crash in. The air conditioner is pretty good in the camper. It's...