Ride Share WV to RA May 24...

junglelogic

Wife told me last night to go to RA this weekend and my friends suck. I think the offer was rhetorical, but if she says go to the track, and theres a way to do it... I'm gone! It was short notice, but if I can find someone to scoop up to help out with gas on my way from southern WV, or maybe have someone else pick me up, I would go. I have a LOT of baggage too, so it would be better to pick up someone. I do have an air conditioned trailer, canopy, tools, and almost all other goodies one would need to have fun on the track. Can't do all three days but Saturday would be good. Never been there before so it would be great.

rmadursk

Beaver Run instead

Too bad you're not going the other way. I'm registered at Beaver Run (PIRC) for the 25th and would be on the way. My buddy is moving so I need to find a trailer or load up into my old Dodge 4x4. It's a long way down...

Ron

junglelogic

I like BeaveRun, but I'm going to VIR on June 1st and if I do another date before then I would want to go all out. Maybe some other time this season though. I'm always looking for someone to help out on gas. My job takes me all over the place and sometimes I work in Wheeling or PA and just go to Summit or Beave on the company. Works pretty well so sometimes.