Search results

1. jhuff1219

New guy trying not to screw up (to much)

Welcome to N2 and look forward to riding with you sometime this year. :D
  2. jhuff1219

Yet Another New Member

Welcome to N2 and the addiction, Meredith. :D
  3. jhuff1219

Hello from CLT

Welcome aboard. :D
  4. jhuff1219

PittRace Images posted

Thanks Marty. Great shots!! By the way, I'm the "CR Red CBR", the "CR Red White Blue CBR" and the "Red CBR" guy in intermediate. :D
  5. jhuff1219

Barber 2017

EJ - Depending on your location in the Baltimore/DC area I may be able to help. We are a little far out for specific travel arrangements so please keep searching for more definite options but I've gone the last 2 consecutive years to Barber and would like to go again this year. Have a toy...
  6. jhuff1219

Hello intro

Welcome to N2 and I agree with Bill regarding track selections. Also Joe, I am likely very close to you as I am about 40 minutes South of Philly so ride sharing to Southern Tracks like NCBike, CMP, VIR, Barber (Thanksgiving) and Road Atlanta could be a possibility. :D
  7. jhuff1219

Hello

Happy you enjoyed yourself and I followed your XR1200 out there a few times. Can't remember if it was Intermediate or Novice-Orange but you were moving quite well on that bike. I hope you come back and join us again soon. :D
  8. jhuff1219

New

Welcome to N2! :D
  9. jhuff1219

Roll Call: Thunderbolt Fri, Sat, Sun 8/25-8/27

I just got off the phone with Metric Devil Moto and no decision has been made yet on whether Mike will attend PittRace (MotoAmerica) or NJMP this weekend. It is my understanding the decision will be made by end of business today and we will all be informed of that decision shortly thereafter.
  10. jhuff1219

Welcome aboard. :D
  11. jhuff1219

Roll Call: Thunderbolt Fri, Sat, Sun 8/25-8/27

I'm in for all 3 days and I'm crossing my fingers and toes that we will have tire service at this event as I will be in need of a set (or two) of tires before the weekend is over. :)
  12. jhuff1219

8/19 & 20 PIRC Roll Call and Pot Luck

I believe we are bringing Goldfish and Whip Cream. :p
  13. jhuff1219

A++++ NJMP 7/1-7/2 Track Day Weekend

Always a pleasure helping folks ride safer and faster. I look forward to riding with you soon. :D
  14. jhuff1219

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

Yes, I will be there both days, Saturday the 29th and Sunday the 30th. :D
  15. jhuff1219

7/30 Lightning @ NJMP

Welcome KJ. Lightning is certainly fast and fun but I'm not sure about the frustrating part. Turn 1 (right hander) most folks don't carry enough speed, braking too early/hard. Turn 4 (left hander) gets folks with cold tires or missing turn 3 apex and running wide. Turn 5 (right hander) gets...
  16. jhuff1219

Possible first track day 7/29 NJ

Welcome JDS79. I agree with all of the comments above, especially about your bike doing just fine and you having a good time. I'll be there on the 29th and 30th so I look forward to meeting and riding with you. :D
  17. jhuff1219

Intro

Welcome to N2. :D