A++++ NJMP 7/1-7/2 Track Day Weekend

CBRtist

Kudos to N2 Directors and Staff for a great weekend. It was an awesome reminder to many why we have the reputation we do as a professional organization that puts rider safety and instruction first. CRs definitely did their very best, even in the extraordinary heat, to manage many changing variables, permitting riders to fully enjoy their day.

As a "track family", we really pulled it together helping people however we could. I especially benefitted from this when my RV tire blew on the bridge Friday night and I had numerous offers to come pick me and my daughter up (fortunately, we did manage and made it the next day). That's why I love this community.

Finally, nothing made me prouder than when I was out to dinner last night and heard a group at a table talking about their day with N2. They were comparing us to other organizations and were saying they especially appreciated how organized we were, the "individual attention" and "classroom instruction".

Looking forward to many more days like these this season! Gracias!

mdhokie

The weather certainly went our way! I had a great time this weekend as well. The novice group on Saturday was a bit of a clown show. Some people going slow and weaving out of line, crashes, others getting frustrated and passing in the no-passing areas. Big props to the hard-working CRs trying to do traffic management! Got moved to intermediate though and got much cleaner sessions there, was able to shave 4 seconds off my best time from previous visit. Thanks to Big Jim for working with me. Figured out some more stuff I need to work on, only disappointed I have to wait a while before I can go work on it again! My next track day is VIR Aug 4; hope to see some familiar faces there.

Dom17

Intermediate Intermediate
Im already having the detox shakes. I need another track day asap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Congrats on the bumps, there were a few new faces in the A group too that got a suitable thanksgiving welcome. Great 3 days of riding good to see everyone too.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Thanks to Big Jim for working with me. Figured out some more stuff I need to work on, only disappointed I have to wait a while before I can go work on it again!

My pleasure Matt! You were riding well and it showed even with the slower traffic. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in Intermediate. You doubted yourself, but I knew you were ready! Hope to see you on the 4th!

mdhokie

@blackwelder no worries, going slow is okay until you're more comfortable; I was slow my first time out just like everybody else. What was scary was having a group of slower traffic clustered up and following irregular lines, then having somebody being too aggressive and charging into the middle of the slower group going 40mph faster and making an inside pass not allowed in that group. It seemed to get better during the day though fortunately.

jhuff1219

Control Rider
First time on the track - had an absolute blast.
Sorry if I was the one in front of you going slow.

Nothing but appreciation to everyone at N2 and an extra thanks to Huff for his guidance.

Always a pleasure helping folks ride safer and faster. I look forward to riding with you soon. :D