Search results

1. W

2002 Yamaha R6 - VERY CLEAN!

2002 Yamaha R6. EXCELLENT CONDITION! $3,200 or Best Offer! Adult riden and well taken care of. Always garaged kept. You will not be disappointed. About 9,500 Miles Full Akrapovic Exhaust! Great street bike or convert to a track bike. And as you know, the R6 is an AWESOME track bike. Perfect...
  2. W

06' Honda 1000rr FOR SALE! CHEAP!!!

06' Honda 1000rr FOR SALE! $6000 or Best offer! Must sell. I accept paypal as well. GREAT DEAL! 3410 Miles Akrapovic FULL Carbon Exhaust PCIII Power Commander Woodcraft Rear Sets (Silver) Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines EBC HH Brake Pads Motul Synthetic Oil Pirelli Diablo Corsa III...
  3. W

Need Help Delivering Bike - FL to Barber

To anyone that would like to help a fellow Nesba rider out. I just bought a bike from Melbourne, FL and need help getting it to Barber for next weekend (November 7-8th). I live in New Jersey so its about 10 hrs out of my way. If anyone is going that weekend and has room to bring my new bike...
  4. W

Need Help Delivering Bike: FL to Barber

To anyone that would like to help a fellow Nesba rider out. I just bought a bike from Melbourne, FL and need help getting it to Barber for next weekend (November 7-8th). I live in New Jersey so its about 10 hrs out of my way. If anyone is going that weekend and has room to bring my new bike...
  5. W

Need Help Delivering Bike; FL to Barber

6. W

Ride Share to Barber - Have spot open

3 of us going down to Barber 11/7-8. Have room for 1 more in enclosed trailer and in truck. Easier to split gas. We plan on camping at track. Facilities at Barber are exceptional. Let me know. Trailer and departure will be from Jackson, NJ
  7. W

WTB: 5x8 or 5x10 Enclosed Trailer

Anyone have or know where I can buy a 5x8 or 5x10 Enclosed Trailer (preferably v-nose) trailer for a great price? Please let me know and e-mail pics/details to slao8629@aol.com. Cash in hand
  8. W

WTB: 2004 or Newer SV650. HAVE CASH!

Looking to buy a 2004 or Newer SV650 Race Ready Bike. I need one by end of May for next WERA race. I have CASH!
  9. W

2008 Complete R6 Fairing Set + Extra Parts

For Sale: 2008 Yamaha R6 Complete Stock Fairings. When I say complete, I mean everything you would take off for the fairings. This is for the 08' Blue set. I took these off when I purchased the bike to make it a track bike, so they are in nice shape. Slight scratches on the right fairing from...
  10. W

2009 Schedule???

Where is the 2009 Schedule??? I don't know which pre-season Credit to purchase if I don't know what dates I can do. Please help! Anyone know when the schedule will post?
  11. W

2009 Schedule???

Where is the 2009 Schedule??? I don't know which pre-season Credit to purchase if I don't know what dates I can do. Please help! Anyone know when the schedule will post?
  12. W

07' 600RR Complete Stock Fairings (blue/gray) + parts

For Sale: 2007 Honda 600rr Complete Stock Fairings. When I say complete, I mean everything you would take off for the fairings. This is for the Blue/Gray 07' set. I took these off when I purchased the bike, so they are in very close to showroom condition. Not a scratch on them and...
  13. W

06' Honda 1000rr FOR SALE!

06' Honda 1000rr FOR SALE! $7500 or Best Offer! 2910 Miles "Repsol" Aftermarket Street Plastics Akrapovic FULL Carbon Exhaust PCIII Power Commander Woodcraft Rear Sets (Silver) Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines EBC HH Brake Pads Motul Synthetic Oil Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Tires...
  14. W

07' Honda 600rr FOR SALE

07' Honda 600rr FOR SALE! $6500 or Best Offer! 2025 Miles (900 miles Street, 1125 miles Track in the Intermediate Group) Akrapovic Exhaust PCIII Power Commander Vortex Rear Sets (Black) Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines EBC HH Brake Pads Vortex 520 Conversion (-1 front sprocket, +2 rear...
  15. W

Need 2: Jersey/PA to Barber Nov 8-9

Need another 2 riders in the truck and trailer. Would be 2 of 4 in a roomy Diesel F250 Crewcab pickup and 7x12 trailer (fits 4 bikes w/gear and could also put 2 more bikes in bed of truck). Leaving Thursday night to avoid traffic and doing the museum Friday and riding Sat/Sun. Drive through the...