Search results

1. Doc Sanders 99

VIR August 5 2016: Expert WERA Racer but first time N2 and VIR -- Novice?

Better yet, any chance N2 might schedule a track day on Friday, August 5 at CMP? I see that N2 hosts track days there. I am working on getting Delta to let me change the flight to Charlotte, which is fairly close to CMP. (I am flying in from Jackson, MS. Mike Moree, who is an expert Triumph...
  2. Doc Sanders 99

Yep, I just got word today. Bummer! Looks like for the third year in a row, I am shut out of VIR, the forbidden track. I heard a rumor that WERA might be moving its race to CMP. That is another track that I have never been to. Can I get a credit for the VIR weekend? How long will it be...
  3. Doc Sanders 99

Thanks for the prompt replies! I had momentarily forgotten that fellow senior middleweight racer and competitor Quentin Miller #13 was an N2 control rider. He told me that I just needed my license. I'll get it to you tonight. Quentin said he will give me a tow around the place and show me...
  4. Doc Sanders 99

Hello all. I am sorry to ask, but I don't know where to start. I have been a WERA racer for the last 4 years. I am coming to an N2 track day for the first time ever at VIR on August 5 to learn the track and have some fun. I will definitely not be at race pace. However, I am concerned about...