Search results

1. zwampy

Tracks in Reverse

we have a smartass in here eh? kiddin! Good one though!
  2. zwampy

Photographer @ NJMP on Sunday

I forgot to grab their information. Anyone have their site or information? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
  3. zwampy

Tracks in Reverse

good point! was just trying to get some more left hand turns in there....
  4. zwampy

Tracks in Reverse

First of all this was my first run with NESBA and so far I think everyone involved did a great job with safety and fun factor. Now to business: What are chances of running Thunderbolt in reverse? Does anyone do this at all? Thanks
  5. zwampy

Heck YESSSS

you're absolutely right....another plus on that route is that it's not bumpy. so if you have a trailer then it's a lot more comforting knowing things aren't bouncing around back there.
  6. zwampy

Heck YESSSS

I'm in the Blue Bell area which is pretty close... 76 is a real pain with the construction they are doing. Highly recommend leaving really early or taking the 476 way. The drive there isn't bad at all...the track however is amazing. Lightning is by far the favorite of the two. Thunderbolt is...
  7. zwampy

Frame Sliders with Race Bodywork?

THe one is messed up pretty bad...so why not get the shorties.
  8. zwampy

Jason, I'm starting to think the same thing from all the posts...which is pushing more and more toward the shorty "RACE" sliders from Woodcraft... Appreciate all the feedback.
  9. zwampy

Glad to hear you are OK Perl... Thanks for the input...in the end it seems like there are multiple factors in play and how the bike falls, etc.
  10. zwampy

Jason748, I completely agree with you on there being many other factors for a bike flipping...only problem, is that the left side that caught, distinctly had damage on the slider and bent it while there was nothing else until the bike was flipped up and then to the right side. That is why i...
  11. zwampy

That is a great point...in my case i'm still stock :D
  12. zwampy

Those are the ones i have....apparently there seem to be different versions. Race and standard. So there's a chance i could have the standard length...
  13. zwampy

Hello everyone!!! I'm interested in some opinions on frame sliders or no frame sliders for the track? Long story short: R6, with a set of sliders on it...lowsided, frame slider caught on dirt/grass and flipped the bike over causing more damage than it would have from just sliding a bit. I'd...
  14. zwampy

Slipper clutch

My first post...:-D I got a chance to experience the Slipper on the R6 for the first time and I have to say it could have been a bad situation otherwise. This was all my fault though for not going easy at first to get used to the bike. General consensus is they are GREAT. My argument is this...