Search results

1. wassily10

GoPro Track Day Videos - Novice Group

I see some of the members have posted their session videos on YouTube. Many thanks. I did catch a few glimpses of me tooling around the track. Very insightful. Sure is different to actually see your body position over what I perceived it to be. So I bought a camera and will hopefully post for...
  2. wassily10

ATP Class PIRC May 2017

Thanks for the response. I'm going to be on the track agin 6/18. A Father's Day gift. I also scheduled the ATP @ PIRC in August. I've been practicing the tips from the class and can't wait to see how well I improve. Certainly helps build the confidence levels. See you in June
  3. wassily10

ATP Class PIRC May 2017

Thanks for the support. I have ordered a couple of axel sockets I'll be sure to add to my travel kit. Ducati is beginning to resemble Porsche where you need a special tool just to do regular maintenance. I'll be celebrating Father's Day with the N2 group. See you there.
  4. wassily10

ATP Class PIRC May 2017

Many thanks to the instructors and staff. Enjoyed the experience! I'm a Novice with only a couple of track days under my belt so the info & comments really helped not only my riding but considerably boosted my confidence. Had a great time and enjoyed the track more than my first couple of times...
  5. wassily10

My First Track Day Experience - PIRC 8/28

Thanks! See you in Sept at PIRC
  6. wassily10

Hey Thanks again. I will be doing the ATP the next time it comes to PIRC. See you on the track Thanks!
  7. wassily10

Yesterday at PIRC was my "Initiation to the Track Day Experience". First off I'd like to express my thanks to the control riders who assisted me throughout the day. I appreciated the effort and advice and was especially impressed that several actually took the time to "find" me in the area and...