ATP Class PIRC May 2017

wassily10

Many thanks to the instructors and staff. Enjoyed the experience! I'm a Novice with only a couple of track days under my belt so the info & comments really helped not only my riding but considerably boosted my confidence. Had a great time and enjoyed the track more than my first couple of times. Left with some great insights and some personal drills to work on till my next track day in June. Plus I must put in a special thanks for the assistance a couple of participants who lent some tools and actually adjusted my bikes chain so I could pass technical inspection. I rode in and didn't have a tool to my name. What a great bunch of people!

Rocky1

Many thanks to the instructors and staff. Enjoyed the experience! I'm a Novice with only a couple of track days under my belt so the info & comments really helped not only my riding but considerably boosted my confidence. Had a great time and enjoyed the track more than my first couple of times. Left with some great insights and some personal drills to work on till my next track day in June. Plus I must put in a special thanks for the assistance a couple of participants who lent some tools and actually adjusted my bikes chain so I could pass technical inspection. I rode in and didn't have a tool to my name. What a great bunch of people!

Glad you enjoyed your day with N2! When is your next day you are planning on going to?

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I'm very happy to hear you found someone, after I couldn't, with the right tool to help! Italians and their beautiful bikes that require odd tools!! Hope to see you there again in June.

wassily10

I'm very happy to hear you found someone, after I couldn't, with the right tool to help! Italians and their beautiful bikes that require odd tools!! Hope to see you there again in June.
Thanks for the support. I have ordered a couple of axel sockets I'll be sure to add to my travel kit. Ducati is beginning to resemble Porsche where you need a special tool just to do regular maintenance. I'll be celebrating Father's Day with the N2 group. See you there.

wassily10

Glad you enjoyed your day with N2! When is your next day you are planning on going to?
Thanks for the response. I'm going to be on the track agin 6/18. A Father's Day gift. I also scheduled the ATP @ PIRC in August. I've been practicing the tips from the class and can't wait to see how well I improve. Certainly helps build the confidence levels. See you in June