Search results

1. kf227

2008 gsxr 750

******SOLD******* 2008 GSXR 750 for sale with salvaged title. 9000 mi $5000 Graves exhaust Woodcraft rearsets, Plastics, Clip-ons Olins steering dampner New clutch Fresh front end Steel braided brakelines New Sprockets with 520 conversion Im sure im forgeting a few but you get the idea. If...
  2. kf227

Road America or BlackHawk Dates

Just curiuos when the dates might be posted for those two Midwest tracks. Just trying to plan way ahead of scedule. Every year theres always that person that cant wait, well Im him this year. Thanks sign the contracts already.:rtfm:
  3. kf227

07-08 R1 parts FS

Vortex rear sprocket 47T black Stock Winshield Puig dark tint Windshield stock rear taillight Red mirrior blockoffs Maked reasonable offers plus shipping from 54935 Pictures on request Thanks for looking
  4. kf227

R6 Rear Sprokets FS

Had them on A 2001 R6. Vortex 46T and 47T with the cush drive. Make a resonable offer plus you pay shiping from 54935. Thanks for looking ill send picures on request this site for some reason doesnt let me post them :banghead:
  5. kf227

R1-R6-Gsxr750 Parts

For sale R1 Parts 04-08 rear rim with rotar and spacer $150 FMF slip on exhaust $600 07 Mirror block offs (red) $30 R1 Vortex sprocket 47t $40 Stock widscreen $50 Tinted windscreen $60 Rear spools $15 Passenger seat $20 *SOLD* R6 Parts 46 Vortex sprocket $30 47 Vortex Sprocket with...
  6. kf227

what lap timer to get

I'm finaly looking to get a lap timer. Just curious which kind/brand. Any advice would be great. :notsure:
  7. kf227

2001 R6 For sale

***SOLD*** I have a 2001 R6 ready for the track. Its is completely saftey wired. It has: -extra fairing bracket -extra bar ends -scotts steering damper -penski rear shock -front end is new set up for 175lbs -two complete sets of plastics extra fenders -2 fuel tanks -2 subframes -frame...
  8. kf227

2001 r6 gearing for Blackhawk

Im going to blackhawk and im looking for some gearing sugestions. I have a 16 front and a 47 rear has of now:dunno:. The only other track Ive been on is Road America. Any help would be great. Thanks
  9. kf227

Spies Signed Replica.

This year at the Indy dealer expo a friend of mine won a signed Spies helmet. He asked me to try and sell it for him. He rides on the dirt tracks so he has no need for the thing. He has all prof of a real Ben Spies signing with pictures. So this is my poor attempt to sell it for him. Make a...
  10. kf227

wtb xs650

looking to buy a xs650 that runs and for a cheap price.
  11. kf227

WTB Loading ramps

looking for ramps to load bike onto truck. thought id start here before i paid for some overpriced ones on line.
  12. kf227

thanks for freebee

my second time on the track and first time with nesba was on october 26 at RA for a intro day. it looks like ill be back next year for the season. now im looking for a track ready bike instead of wrecking my 07 r1 unlike another unlucky one that day. :doh: thanks goes out to the control riders...