Search results

1. D

the weekend

i just wanna say i had a great time riding saturday in my backyard aka njmp! for my first track day of the season i felt like i was moving pretty damm good!! and thanks guys for letting me borrow a suit from the yamaha guys since my gear failed tech.. it will be fixed this week and be good for...
  2. D

njmp 8th

am i loosing my mind or a few weeks ago when i went on the list of track days for november 7th and 8th it said njmp thunderbolt. then when i go on it today to buy a track day for tommorow the 8th it now says njmp lightning? im confused. is there a mistake or are we running the diffrent track...
  3. D

njmp oct 26

:Djust wanted to say thanks to all the crs for there help today. i had a really fun time riding. glad it was a safe one too. it was nice meeting some new people and riding with you guys. if anyone is wondering who i am i had the 08 gold and black gsxr1000 in the begnner group. see you guys next...
  4. D

Suspension Adjusting

is there anyone with tips on adjusting your suspension for track and street riding? i used to race motocross and enduros so i always sent my suspension for my crf450 away to a guy that specalized in dirtbike suspension, would always have it set up for my weight and i would adjust it for the...
  5. D

New Dunlop Sportmax GPA

Just wondering if anyone are using these new dunlop sportmax tires that just came out, and how are you likeing them. i have a pretty fresh set of continental race attack on my bike right now that im gonna run on njmp in a few weeks. i been using that brand for a few years now and im curious of...
  6. D

Tire pressures for tommorow

So im taking my girlfriend to ride the lighting at nj motorsports park tommorow, in the intro class.. i rode the thunderbolt last year. my question is, what is the best tire pressures to run on the track for the day. the tires are dunlop sportmax front and rear, her bike is an 05 gsxr600. i...
  7. D

Newb to nesba

Hello everyone. i just want to introduce myself to nesba. my name is Dante, im currently rideing an 2008 suzuki gsxr 1000. it is my 2nd bike, my previous bike was an 06 gsxr600 wich i sold to get the 1000. i have raced motocross since i was 12, and i been rideing street for 4 years now. ive...