Search results

1. J

'04 CBR600RR 600RR track only

This motorcycle does not have a title, it is bill of sale only and cannot be registered for street use in Wisconsin. It was that way when I bought it in 2005. I am the 2nd Owner. The bike has about 8000 miles on it. The bike runs and handles excellent. The yellow graphics and number plates are...
  2. J

Terry Hofslund, Rest In Peace

My good friend Terry passed on today. He got hit by a car while riding his Hayabusa. He didn't ride at track days, but he would go with me a lot just to hang out and to be there in case I needed him. He was the kind of person who would go to any length for somebody in need of assistance...
  3. J

Getting out sale

** To All: Some things have come up after I made this posting that require me to suspend the sale of these items indefinitely. I am just not able to deal with selling this stuff until I get some higher priority things taken care of first. In addition, I have decided to not sell the stands...
  4. J

2008 Triton Enclosed Trailer - Brookfield, WI

I have an all aluminum trailer for sale. It has a 7' internal height, torsion axles, ramp door. It's white and has a vent in the ceiling. 6' X 12' V-nose. Picks available. John #12 Midwest I Group Milwaukee Suburbs
  5. J

2004 Honda CBR600RR Track Bike

For sale is a 2004 600RR Honda track only motorcycle. I bought this motorcycle in 2005 from a bike shop who bought it at an insurance auction. It has a bill of sale title and cannot be registered for street use, at least not in Wisconsin. It had about 3K miles on it when I bought it and now...
  6. J

2004 CBR600RR Track Race Bike - Milwaukee

The suspension and throttle response is well sorted and the bike runs perfectly. It has been set up for a 190# rider. Located in the Milwaukee Suburbs. Pics are available via email. $3900 Here are the particulars: Scorpion Slip on exhaust Power Commander with custom map Forks have been...
  7. J

Milwaukee Suburbs to ....

I am looking to ride share to Road America and Blackhawk in June, and possibly to other events beyond that. I was planning on doing one day at each of these two tracks in June. I have a truck and trailer and can easily haul another's bike and gear. If you have a truck and trailer and are...
  8. J

Guidance for passing gear tech inspection

The PERSONAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED section in the RIDER'S MANUAL clearly states what type of gear is required if you want to ride on the track. For example, your helmet needs to be DOT, Snell, or Eu standard approved, full face with eye protection, and undamaged. The rest of this section talks...
  9. J

2005 YZ250F in Southeast Wisconsin

The bike is has a full FMF titanium exhaust, an after-market flywheel, and the carb has been re-jetted. The bike has been used very little and runs great. Knee injury forces sale. $2800. Located in Brookfield. Pictures are available via email. Thanks for looking. John