Search results

1. B

May 1,2 NCBike, CW or CCW

Which way will you guys run at NCBike? Also, who will be the Director that weekend? Thanks!
  2. B

FS: Teknic Leathers Size 44 Red & Black

Still available? Will you be attending any of the N2 track days in VA, NC, or WV? Thanks.
  3. B

NC Bike April 7/8

WTH?!?
  4. B

We added a new date! NCBIKE Nov 11/12!

EvolveGT sent out an email yesterday to announce it's been cancelled. I believe it's also stated in the News forum here.
  5. B

We added a new date! NCBIKE Nov 11/12!

Yeh, what meanstrk said. Awesome weekend, got my bump to E2 with Julian's help. Thought I was done for the season, but now, maybe not.
  6. B

Conditioner/cleaner for Leathers

Thanks for weighing in. Bought the Lexol and sprayed some on as a band aid measure. I had a track day last weekend, have one this weekend and finishing up my season with a 2 T day weekend next week, so I'll tackle this once I have a clear calendar.
  7. B

Thanks to both of you, I'm on it! ;)
  8. B

After a recent hot track day, I noticed some "salt marks" on the outside of my black leathers indicating that sweat had pretty much permeated the leather. Can anyone recommend a cleaner/treatment that would keep them intact and supple? Thanks for any suggestions, getting prepped for NC Bike in...
  9. B

NCBIKE Cancelled for September 9-10th

Crap, I've been sitting a the gate for close to an hour and I just now happen to see this.
  10. B

Leathers rental at NC Bike 9/9-10

Thanks CBRtist! Appreciate the guidance.
  11. B

Leathers rental at NC Bike 9/9-10

Can someone point me to whoever is doing leathers rental on the above dates at NC Bike? I have a rather tall buddy who may join me at the track that day so I'd like to make sure they would be able to fit him. Thanks for any info offered!
  12. B

Any R3 track tips/advice?

Many thanks from me as well on all those who posted advice to CBRtist's request as I have a new to me R3 as well. Riding it on the street just long enough to get a feel for it, then I'll prep it and have it at NC Bike on 7/29 for the N2/Evolve track day. Can't wait to get on the track with a...
  13. B

Photos up from Nc bikes!!! 6-3 & 4th.

There is a track event June 24-25 at NC Bike coming up hosted by partner organization Evolve GT. Will you be photographing that event or does someone else handle the Evolve GT track days?
  14. B

Motard Exclusion

Thanks for clarifying Rob. I just signed up. Obviously, I didn't catch that the first time around, lol.
  15. B

Motard Exclusion

I participated in last weekends event at NC Bike in the Novice Group with a Suzuki DR650 with street tires, had a blast, and didn't hear any objections at Tech or from any of the CRs I interacted with. I was just now ready to register for the June 24 event at NC Bike (I was signing up here, and...
  16. B

Photos up from Nc bikes!!! 6-3 & 4th.

Really happy with the quality of the full resolution pics I bought, thanks!
  17. B

NC Bike 6/3 - from lousy to freaking awesome!

OK, my first track day ever is in the books, and yes, I'd say the hook has been set. I just have to say, when my day started going down the toilet (by lunchtime, I'd ridden less than 20 miles), the N2 staff were able to recognize the situation and come up with a plan to make it better. Many...
  18. B

Noob with Questions coming to NC Bike on 6/3

Thanks for the confirmation Slitherin. Didn't want to get there to find that I've been studying the track in the wrong direction.
  19. B

Mike, thanks for the info, I'll give the track a call later today to try and find out when they unlock them in the morning. 2blueyam, I'm glad this event will be run CW. Even though my top speed is likely 40 - 50 mph slower than most of the bikes I've watched in videos, running CCW and coming...
  20. B

Thanks wmhjr! I had that in mind, then ran across a couple of videos running in the other direction (can't find them now of course) and thought I'd better make sure. I'd hate to have learned the track one way and get a big surprise some Saturday.