Search results

1. B

May 1,2 NCBike, CW or CCW

Which way will you guys run at NCBike? Also, who will be the Director that weekend? Thanks!
  2. B

Conditioner/cleaner for Leathers

After a recent hot track day, I noticed some "salt marks" on the outside of my black leathers indicating that sweat had pretty much permeated the leather. Can anyone recommend a cleaner/treatment that would keep them intact and supple? Thanks for any suggestions, getting prepped for NC Bike in...
  3. B

Leathers rental at NC Bike 9/9-10

Can someone point me to whoever is doing leathers rental on the above dates at NC Bike? I have a rather tall buddy who may join me at the track that day so I'd like to make sure they would be able to fit him. Thanks for any info offered!
  4. B

Motard Exclusion

I participated in last weekends event at NC Bike in the Novice Group with a Suzuki DR650 with street tires, had a blast, and didn't hear any objections at Tech or from any of the CRs I interacted with. I was just now ready to register for the June 24 event at NC Bike (I was signing up here, and...
  5. B

NC Bike 6/3 - from lousy to freaking awesome!

OK, my first track day ever is in the books, and yes, I'd say the hook has been set. I just have to say, when my day started going down the toilet (by lunchtime, I'd ridden less than 20 miles), the N2 staff were able to recognize the situation and come up with a plan to make it better. Many...
  6. B

Suggest a thin back protector

Perhaps I'm not the first to encounter this: My leathers are on the snug side, not uncomfortably so, but not much in the way of wiggle room. The back protector I bought, a Joe Rocket Speedmaster 2.0 Back Protector, is on the bulky side and makes the fit of the leathers go from snug to "oh hell...
  7. B

Noob with Questions coming to NC Bike on 6/3

Hello everyone. I'm signed up for the Novice group on 6/3 at NC Bike and have some questions. I have a buddy who will be joining me to provide support, technical as well as moral. He's driving separately, do we need to arrive at the facility together for him to be granted access, or can he...