Search results

1. C

I need tips for the 1 thing I need to work on

My body position is awful (see attached) Anyways, I am going for a full weekend in April.... 3 things I need to work on: Tucking in Gripping the tank with my knees Avoiding "duck feet" I had to quit this TD early as my legs were fried from trying to squeeze the rearsets with my feet. It was...
  2. C

Hotel for CMP weekend?

I'm looking to do a full weekend at CMP and am trying to figure out the logistics. 1, hotels... looks like there's an Executive Inn right in Kershaw. 3 stars on Google lmao. How is it? I just need something clean and quiet. 2, I'm gonna trailer my bike down and probably get a garage spot...
  3. C

What are the rules/best practices with mounting cameras?

I want to film with a chin mount, a selfie stick mount off a rearset, and a tank mount. I couldn't find anything in the rules about camera mounting. I know safety wire is highly recommended. Just want to know what's allowed and what is safe.
  4. C

CMP 10/14-15... questions and looking to hitch a ride

6 years since my first and only track day lol. Looking for someone to drive down with or at least a spot on the trailer for my bike. Also I feel like I'm gonna need new tires... I have Metzler Roadtec Z6s on my Ninja 650R and they are OK for the street but nowhere as good as the Pilot Road 3s I...
  5. C

Hello from CLT

Hey guys... just did CMP at 9/2 on my 650R. I was #43. Had a blast and am looking forward to doing it again!