Search results

1. P

PNW Transplant

Update: I've learned a lot and made some good phonecalls! This is what I've learned. G Lot does exist! It's an open parking/storage (at your own risk) area. It is where Barber keeps their spare port'o'Johns, and likely miscellaneous equipment. Lot G is through the main gate, odd to the...
  2. P

Barber elec, gates,hotels

Is there a fee for said power?
  3. P

Barber Roll Call

From Oregon, I'm in!
  4. P

Barber pot-luck

What can a 1st time N2 out-of-towner bring to contribute to said pot luck? Happy to chip in, I'm here to make some new friends! Also, does anyone know if Barber gas power, or do I need a generator? Just curious. See everyone in 36hrs-ish!
  5. P

PNW Transplant

Many thanks to all
  6. P

PNW Transplant

I'll have to give him a call. I just did my springs last week, had to bump them up to the fat kid edition Just trying to get to Jennings this weekend to try things out, then pack up and head to Barber the next week. Any contact info for Huey direct?
  7. P

Safe place to stash truck/trailer near Barber?

Update: Barber said no... storage is for weekend overnights only... So, still looking.
  8. P

I've called and left messages a couple times now, but no response yet. Starting to stress.
  9. P

PNW Transplant

Barber will not return my calls. I'm starting to stress...
  10. P

PNW Transplant

N NC might be a bit far and i gotta redo my suspension in the next week.
  11. P

BIGGEST question is, Barber... thanksgiving holiday week, I'm trying to figure out where I might be able to park my truck and trailer for a week while I fly back to Oregon, then back to Birmingham to ride Barber on the 25/26th of Nov. References on recommendations would be greatly appreciated...
  12. P

PNW Transplant

Hi all, my name is Paul and I recently moved to South Georgia with my gf (who also rides), and I'm hoping make some new friends, contacts, riders who I might start to see at the track on a regular basis. I'll likely be at Jennings quite a bit, it's only 30min from my house. BIGGEST question...