Search results

1. Shaun Kanouff

Must be the time for new members

I appreciate that and will keep it in mind. I am debating throwing a hitch on my lancer I need to double check tow specs for when this does become an addiction.
  2. Shaun Kanouff

I know for my first one it will probably be Pitt Race as I believe it is the closest to where I live. After a few runs I will probably explore other tracks but transportation is a concern for places further as I don't own a truck or anything that can really tow right now.
  3. Shaun Kanouff

I have read through the manual twice now I believe and am just trying to decide when to schedule my first day! The only thing I didn't notice in the manual I read from other places was about noise. This has me slightly concerned as the previous owner of my baby put a two brothers can on that is...
  4. Shaun Kanouff

Yet Another New Member

Hi Meredith, I am a newbie when it comes to track days as well and don't have as much riding experience as you may or probably 99% of the people on this board! Glad to see someone else new and I will be riding PittRace at least once hopefully more this season. If ya wanna say hi or need someone...
  5. Shaun Kanouff

Hi everyone my name is Shaun and I am from Central(ish) Pa. I have been riding pretty steady for about 8 years now and am really excited to get out and try my first track day. I currently ride a CBR600RR and absolutely love it and can't wait to learn more about her on the race track. My goal is...