Search results

1. jasonhillva

2008 Ducati 848 Track bike $4000 Firm

I want this out of the garage. I am lowering this to $4k firm. If I don't sell over the winter/springtime I'll part out. $4k Year: 2008 Miles: dash says 5331 Color: Grey NO TITLE; BOS ONLY! Serviced: Had it serviced every year at FasterTwin in Alexandria. Now serviced by one of the tech's...
  2. jasonhillva

Looking for 2012 fiberglass body work.

What the title says.
  3. jasonhillva

2008 Ducati 848 - $5500

Year: 2008 Miles: dash says 5331 Color: Grey Serviced: Had it serviced every year at FasterTwin in Alexandria. Now serviced by one of the tech's that used to work there. Belts done in 2020, ridden probably 8-10 trackdays that year and 3 half days this year due to current bike sitting out a few...
  4. jasonhillva

September Summit Main - 9/9 or 9/12?

Summit Main is listed as 9/9 on N2s site, but 9/12 on Summit's page. Can someone clear up the date please? I don't remember the last time there was a Friday (9/9) Summit Main day.
  5. jasonhillva

Rear tire choices

Looks like pirelli stopped making the 180 sc2 and only makes it in the sc1 now. Will the 190/60 sc2 work on the Gen 3 R6? If not what are the other choices? I ran a dunlop on my 848 last year and liked it, but prefer the Pirelli's.
  6. jasonhillva

Sunoco standard in NOVA

Anyone know where I can get some Sunoco Standard in NOVA? Trying to head to NCBIKE and IIRC they don't have fuel. Or VP, but not sure what the equivalent is.
  7. jasonhillva

LF someone who can weld 848 rear set mounts

Hey all, I’m looking for someone who can weld the foot peg “ears” back onto the Ducati 848 frame. I have one that is cracked clean through and one that has a small crack. Anyone know someone who can and has done it?
  8. jasonhillva

thinking about a predator 3500 genny

I know some folks are using this. Can you run two sets of warmers off of it and a fan? What have you hooked up that it will run just fine?