Search results

1. Buellguy1125

Tire Cost at the track

You'll be around 450 mounted and balanced Honestly not sure on actual price but that about what slicks are and dot aren't much different You'll just have to pull your rims at the track
  2. Buellguy1125

Bike haul

I'm looking for space i I got a bike out that way i will be at summit and pirc
  3. Buellguy1125

Bike haul

Coming from Philly allentown area that has room to bring a bike and some spares to summit point this coming weekend oct3/4 or to pirc on oct10/11 Thank you
  4. Buellguy1125

09 gsxr750

Bike was purchased from a control rider in April I am putting my focus into one bike it is ready to go with spare wheels sprockets rearset parts and tons of other spares Will have fresh body work ohlins valving and springs in forks serviced over winter and ohlins rear shock put on by me with...
  5. Buellguy1125

8.5x20 trailer set up like hauler

Pa inspected in july new tires bearings and brakes serviced Ac works good was installed by altmeyers trailers from po Wired and insulated has fridge and microwave as well 5200 obo Garage is 9.5 x 8.5 Has 2 trs plates Feel free to message me for pics
  6. Buellguy1125

WTS lots of gear! Alpinestars, Sedici, MotoGP, AGVSport, 1pc leathers, boots, etc

Are back protectors still available Sizes??
  7. Buellguy1125

2007 Lark 7x14 Trailer

Did this sell?
  8. Buellguy1125

WTB - Anyone got any good RC51 parts laying around???

Welcome sp2 rear shock is a good inexpensive upgrade to the sp1 shock
  9. Buellguy1125

WTB - Anyone got any good RC51 parts laying around???

I have a set of sp1 headers and a sp2 shock bought for my sp1 but sold it
  10. Buellguy1125

New to the track scene

Ok thank you I thought that's what it said I am flushing as is
  11. Buellguy1125

New to the track scene

Quick question as it's due anyways for a flush I know manual says no engine ice or regular coolant but water wetter is aloud just want to double check before I put it in I'd like to have something to keep it a bit cooler as it runs hot as is
  12. Buellguy1125

New to the track scene

Hi guys I'm Allan Signed up for 6/3 at Pitt first track day I have about everything lined up looking at new helmets kinda looking towards shoei gt air but it's only DOT approved is this alright or should I make sure it's Snell as well manual says any of the 3 I will apologize ahead...
  13. Buellguy1125

SIDI ST Air Boots size 11/45

Interested in the boots what size do you normally wear and where would you be shipping from
  14. Buellguy1125

Track Gear all prices are negotiable

I'm in Pittsburgh myself interested in the suit What part I could meet up with you