Search results

1. E

New Tow Vehicle MPG

I have a 2016 ram 3500 dually, 6.7 diesel. I tow a 12x6 enclosed for the bikes. Going to Pitt I averaged 14mpg and that was 75-80mph the whole way. If I just cruise around 65mph I may get 15.5mpg. That is towing a loaded small trailer, but when I have to tow my big work trailers, sometimes 25k...
  2. E

New to N2

Thank you. That was my plan to learn the track. I just wasn't sure how things run and just want to be ready and know what is going on. I've had a bad experience with not knowing how things operate with other organizations, so I figured I would ask before learning the hard way again. Sent...
  3. E

New to N2

I should have also mentioned I ride in Advanced with Absolute and TPM. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  4. E

New to N2

Thanks. My bike is already safety wired. I know I'm new to N2 and you have me in Novice, but I'm not new to track riding. What is the process to get bumped? I'm not sure how N2 runs and if there is a set process I'm not one to question it just asking so I can ride with faster people. Thanks...
  5. E

New to N2

Thanks everyone. Just one other question, do most people wear their gear or just bring it over in a duffle or something? Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  6. E

New to N2

When you say bring all your gear, do you mean suit, helmet, gloves, boots and back protector? Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right to make for a smooth tech. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  7. E

New to N2

Hey all I'm new to N2 but not new to track days. Looking forward to riding with a new group of people and at a new to me track, pittrace! Thank you Eric Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
  8. E

Roll Call- Pitt Race August 18-19- Annual N2 Air Fence Fundraiser/Potluck

I'll be there too. First time ridding with N2, looking forward to it. My wife is making a broccoli salad with bacon! Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk