Search results

1. Prix

Best 09 to 2011 liter bike

I already posted I really like the R1 cause I like Torque on the street, seems to keep you out of trouble more often. This will be my last new all purpose bike 90% street 10% Track so I was wondering what you think is the best for that purpose slight track use but most fun on the streets, take...
  2. Prix

2009-present Yamaha R1 thoughts

I have ridden all sorts of bikes and owned a bunch too, I was wondering your thoughts I really want to buy my last road bike (live in Wisconsin so only put on a few thousand a year may 7k. I really like the Look, sound, and what people say about the torque of the 2009 to present R1, what are...
  3. Prix

Full Set of Race gear

Items here for sale are a Alpinestars leather suit (size 46US 56EUR), kevlar padding in elbows, shoulders, and knees, the knee pucks as you can see are almost perfect just a little off of the right knee, but Plenty of wear left on them, complete with mesh lining which comes out to wash and also...
  4. Prix

Schwinn 230 Recumbent bike in perfect shape cheap

You can contact me via private message on this forum if your interested and not have to sign up for craigslist if you want I really dont care. Thanks https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2989817223/6dshj
  5. Prix

Joe Rocket Jacket Helmet

Joe Rocket Jacket in perfect condition, size medium. Liner included. Looks really hot with the helmet Im selling too they are matching in color even if the camera didn’t catch it right it was hard to get good shots to show off how nice and bright these colors are. They look hot and are very...
  6. Prix

Ladies Jacket Helmet

I bought these for my ex, and we only used them about 4 times and then I got the track bug and sold the street bike. Well I figured I mine as well sell them now. I have a perfect rating on ebay, even though this is not an ebay sale. The pictures are not the best cause my brother just had a...
  7. Prix

Membership dues

I know this may sound cheap, but I only have a few dollars to spare with being out of work, is there going to be a break on membership dues? I know last year I lost out on a few bucks for joining early, so should I wait? And if anyone knows of any jobs available for someone that will do...
  8. Prix

Moto GP 09/10 Video Game

Sorry about the ebay listing but I have to unload this. You can still get it cheap!!!!!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/MotoGP-09-10-Playstation-3-2010-/190464181540?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2c588cc524
  9. Prix

4 Great Tickets To Farmaid Concert for Face Value

Great Tickets to Farmaid Concert on Oct. 2nd At Miller Park, Selling for a friend, Looks like a great show. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tix/1971159808.html
  10. Prix

Air Fence Fund

I have donated in the past and plan to again once I am employed and have a steady income. I am writing this cause I have alot of friends that ride on facebook and I gave the link to show the total of this years total amount and that they need as much support as possible along with a link to...
  11. Prix

Have a bunch of Computer Monitors

We recently down graded our business and have alot of 17-19" monitors, they are not flat panel but all work perfect. I live north of milwaukee and will sell them for cheap if anyone is interested. The one big 19" is really nice its a view sonic and I think the picture is just as good as a...
  12. Prix

2003 ZX6 race body work, in great shape

Go to this link to see the body work, all the stickers will come off. I want to trade up or just sell the body work to get street body work for the bike, and headlight and mirrors and taillight, ect..... http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=15163
  13. Prix

Want to talk racing

No Spoilers here, its just I have no one to take AMA, MOTO GP, or World Superbike, I would like Phone #'s so we can shoot the shit and I will be the 1st to give mine out its 262-993-5227. Hey its just my family only get into cars unless im on the track and I want to talk about it. My good...
  14. Prix

Want to Trade 03ZX6RR trackbike for 03SV1000 or 03Superhawk

I have a trackbike and want to go back to a streetbike that I can use a few times a year as a track bike. In another words I want a street legal 03SV1000 or 03Honda Superhawk. This bike has everything you need to run with the A group (even though Im a B level Rider) Scotts stearing dampner...
  15. Prix

Want to Trade ZX6RR for 03SV1000 or 03 Superhawk

I have a trackbike and want to go back to a streetbike that I can use a few times a year as a track bike. In another words I want a street legal 03SV1000 or 03Honda Superhawk. This bike has everything you need to run with the A group (even though Im a B level Rider) Scotts stearing dampner...
  16. Prix

Video Camera

I know this is ebay but I have tried to sell before and resorted to this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190425494537&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
  17. Prix

What a Week

Got a DUI (I know Im an idiot no need to point it out I have about 100 people to do that, even though its only my 1st and half the people yelling at me could have just as easily gotten one) Lost my girlfriend (thats the hardest), and now any money I saved up for more trackdays this year is down...
  18. Prix

Kawasaki Front Fender 03-06 ZX6R RR

Hotbodies front fender in Kawi Green. In almost perfect shap only one nick on the fender. These go for $80.00 from hotbodies unsanded and not painted, which would cost you probably clost to $100.00. I offering it up for $90.00 shipped OBO. Contact me if you want pictures of this item. I...
  19. Prix

Dunlops, Perelli, or Bridgestone??????

If I can get new tires or ask for them for christmas from my family (great present, right?) What would you suggest. I have been running the regular Perelli's I cant think of the name but the street ones, not the super corsa's I dont think. I like them, but want to step up one notch in the...
  20. Prix

Important Question

I crashed in april at Road America, and broke my stator cover. I was wondering the bike has been sitting in the garage and has had some oil stitting on the tires for a few months. I think someone mentioned using brake parts cleaner to get it off, is there anyother suggestions. Thanks, JON Oh...