Search results

1. jigs

2nd annual NESBIANS on karts - take 2

Nice...:congrats:
  2. jigs

What was fast lap?? Best I could squeeze out was 31.2.....last year I got to sub 31's but not this time.....I was too busy getting turned around!!:banghead:
  3. jigs

What a blast....SO GOOD seeing everyone....I for one really needed that....go compete,have fun and Beer afterwards......she got really competitive too......Greeny destroyed a cart...so that tradition continues...I got hammered alot.....at least taylor didn't spin me...lol...best 76.00 bucks...
  4. jigs

Thanks for orginizing Todd......;)
  5. jigs

Here's some great news!!

Knock on Wood right now cuz' a just about hit everything else...:D
  6. jigs

Here's some great news!!

LOL.....:haha:
  7. jigs

Here's some great news!!

Right Greg...that's what this is about bro...as far as I'm concerned anyway...
  8. jigs

Here's some great news!!

Did Yogi Berra say that?? lol
  9. jigs

Hey Murf....let us know about cash...I don't know why they wouldn't,but I'm trying nit to use CC's.....see you there...car pooling?
  10. jigs

Here's some great news!!

Right Zippy...you and I back to 02'-03' with NESBA,and my first 4 years or so was soley with this club...as I got hooked more,and having to work 3 Saturdays a month,the weekday's worked well for me since I couldn't to alot of the events BUT,I've always tried to ride when I could ...I have alot...
  11. jigs

Here's some great news!!

Stevie...you and I have always been close,and never had an issue...I will keep it that way....but my friend....let's start with our phone conversation we had a week or so ago.....remember.....there was nothing in that conversation that would have left me with...anything's a go...matter of...
  12. jigs

Here's some great news!!

You're right Steve......and love you too Tea....forgive me for my enthusiasm.....in erlier posts I made reference to the fact that this is,and was about NESBA MW,and of corse the cause...not politics......my member no is 8365 too ya know. I'm just a CR/rider who,like anyone else,doesn't want to...
  13. jigs

We have an understanding then....not that we would intentionally take someone out,that's against the rules and would be bad Karma..but blocking on the other hand....:D
  14. jigs

Thanks...now I know who to watch out for...I'm going to be a little nervous if you're gridded up behind me...tell ya' what,why don't we team up and concentrate on the fast guys?? Whatta say??;)
  15. jigs

Here's some great news!!

The Midwest Chili cook-off fund raiser is a go...we've secured that weekend.....and I can tell you the primary purpose is to continue what MW Nesbians have done there over the last few years.With all that's going on...this event in particular is very dear to alot of people and would be an...
  16. jigs

Yeah...I'm getting pumped....miss seeing everyone...Winter's getting REAL boring now...looks like we have a good crowd.
  17. jigs

Where are you riding this year?

LOL....can't wait to see the new bike...I might copy your paint job!! I just hope we can put this together....this aint' ambulance chasin',credit snatching,or even seeing oppertunity... personally speaking,all I've ever done is attend theses things....sure ,I spent a little more than I planned...
  18. jigs

Well I can tell you there's ALOT of motivation to pull it off....for all the right reasons...in honor of the cause, and the NESBA members who invented it,ran it,made it fun and successful,this is all I can say right now but,let's put it this wasy...if it get's nailed down,let's just say it will...
  19. jigs

Nola does and my nephew was their the first weekend,1.8 mi. 18 turns,REAL WIDE...says it was cool...