Search results

1. jigs

Here's some great news!!

The Midwest Chili cook-off fund raiser is a go...we've secured that weekend.....and I can tell you the primary purpose is to continue what MW Nesbians have done there over the last few years.With all that's going on...this event in particular is very dear to alot of people and would be an...
  2. jigs

CCS this weekend...don't forget

Cheapie rates for us at South beloit Inn...815-389-3481 $49.95 for a double just mention BHF racer rate.
  3. jigs

Well,the truth comes out...Robbies crash vid..

Merely posting this as an example of how fast things happen out there,and how denial is evident.I was at an event yesterday and,over -heard a conversation that the rider actually works with another rider we all know very well,and was commented as saying "I was cut off"......I called the other...
  4. jigs

Fred's the man...

I want to thank Fred,who was there to witness much carnage for taking care of Dirt nap.Things got real crazy with a bunch of stuff happening all at once,including oil clean-up,Helicopters,multiple injuries.and we all had a race or two to do,and time running out...we had figure out what do do...
  5. jigs

Anyone racing ccs/asra this weekend....

Don't forget it's going to be another hot one.....South Beloit Inn...pool,air-conditioning,no mosquitos...special BHF racer rate 49.95...just mention BHF racer.....that's for a double too....good seeing alot of Nesbians yesterday.......I think it may of hit 100 :wow:....oh yeah 815-389-3481
  6. jigs

New TWT and Euro car show in MIlwaukee

Flyer to be posted soon.Please join us for "Pipes and Pizza" at Palermos Pizza,3301 W. Canal st. Milwaukee,perfect location,tons of room for cars and all kinds of bikes...bring your race bikes,lot's of room for trailer parking,Beer,Wine Pizza and a 5 buck special that 20% of proceeds go to...
  7. jigs

Hotel discount for BHF riders/racers.

We are a go again for this year at the South Beloit Inn (formerly Ramada).....$.49.95 gets a double for us....just mention Jeannie and or BHF racer/rider discount...815-389-3481
  8. jigs

Robbie Sobottka...come on down!!

And take your Birthday spanking!! happy Birthday boy!! 39 now??:spank:
  9. jigs

Check this guy out....awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/boneapart25
  10. jigs

This is awesome!!

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/741/kims-picks-what-do-people-live-for?utm_medium=n
  11. jigs

Carting Saturday for anyone who's interested

Their going to be go-carting Saturday late afternoon at Melrose Park,if you're interested call Jimmy @ 773-619-4757.See you guys at the bash.
  12. jigs

Cold weather riding tips??

First of all thanks to NESBA SouthEast,great crew,nice riding with you guys and gals,lotsa terrific riders out there,also thanks to the corner workers and safety crew,who on Saturday had their hands full.Let me just say this has NOTHING to do with org crap,Mr.Allen warned everyone straight away...
  13. jigs

Congrats Ride Hard!

Grant went down to Barber,went out to learn the track Saturday morning,cold as hell,tucked it,cold tire/track deal that went on all day long....got his head put back on straight,went back out and by the end of Sunday:congrats: earned the BUMP TO ADVANCED GROUP!! Well done!!
  14. jigs

Anyone one else want in Barber??

Buddy of mine crashed at RA last weekend and bike won''t be ready...check events for sale, Advanced group...Severin06....thought I'd post up just in case.
  15. jigs

Roll call Barber!!

Who's in?? Last year Robbie and I went down for the November event and the weather was perfect....looking forward to it.....I think Robbie will definatley have some new rubber for this one:wow:
  16. jigs

Sobottka....bad influence...

Went ahead and hoodwinked me into going to Barber November 6-7....can you believe it!! Any of you get victimized and are going from Midwest??;)
  17. jigs

I think it's safe to...............

Give a big shout out to Robbie Sobottka......we enjoy your vids but big time congrats on you REGIONAL EXPERT and BHF TRACK EXPERT F-40 CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!:first: I know you're hard core but you had to fight every race against one or two riders at your level so I hope you're proud.You had to beat...
  18. jigs

Congrats to Greeny

Rode awesome at CCS,cracked a 12.5....had some nice battles...fun to watch.Great weekend over-all...well done kiddo!!
  19. jigs

Oh,a little congrats

Sobottka cracked an 11.5 yestrday at the farms,nice job Robbie,also,Matt G sacked up and went Expert and rode like one...good on ya boys,and everyone else who performed well.
  20. jigs

BMW night at Iron Horse

BMW Motorcycles of Milwaukee is having their annual bike night at the Iron Horse on Milwaukee this Thursday,everyone's invited,hope to see some of you locals there. 6 pm till',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,