Search results

1. R

4/24 and 4/25 Pitt Race Novice

No longer available.
  2. R

Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it. I just swapped it to Barber in November so I’m all set now.
  3. R

Getting close to this event, surely someone needs this!
  4. R

Thanks, if you know of anyone please send them my way! cheers, Ron
  5. R

Selling the credits would be ok. N2 takes 15% so it’s a bit less advantageous but not horrible.
  6. R

That would be awesome. Unfortunately since my Dad passed away close to the last Barber event I could only get a credit. This is the only way I can think of to try to get the funds back where I can use them.
  7. R

Novice at Pitt Race April 24 and 25. $480 Ron
  8. R

FS 2 novice spots for Nov 28/29 Barber

Thanks, No problem with y’all taking your cut/fee. Ron
  9. R

Ok thanks. Let me try this again. My brother and I had two novice spots for Barber on Nov 28/29. We aren’t going, so N2 issued a credit to us this morning It would seem that there might possibly be 2 spots open now. If you’d like to go please consider purchasing our credits. Thank you, Ron
  10. R

Please help us out if you can. My brother and I have a family member in critical condition and can’t make our track day. N2 graciously gave us the credit but we really need to sell them if at all possible. 480 each. Even if you can’t do Barber we can transfer the credit to you. Thanks
  11. R

Nomar Classic HD tire changer with accessories

Nomar Classic HD “ultimate package” includes everything listed. Classic HD Tire Changer with Heavy Duty Floor Stand Hitch receiver stand Articulating "Swivel Tech" overhead arm to support and align your center post quickly Waist-High Heavy Duty Bead Breaker Arm No-Mar Scratch-Proof Bead...