Search results

1. pefrey

XT Racing GPX Pro

Items is sold.
  2. pefrey

XT Racing GPX Pro

Unit is very good condition. Never installed on bike so wiring is as new and includes connectors. $150 or best offer.
  3. pefrey

Track day / WERA practice 5/26/17

How is the format of this day different than a standard N2 track day?
  4. pefrey

Partnership with EvolveGT

Are they on the N2 system now?
  5. pefrey

Ok, I'll wait until I see their events on the N2 system.
  6. pefrey

1. So if I have an Elite Membership with N2, do I get the EvolveGT Grip Membership track day price? And vice versa? 2. Are all days on N2's schedule (and vice versa) eligible for this?
  7. pefrey

What does "ATP" stand for?

Ok cool. Sounds interesting, I'll read up on it. Thanks.
  8. pefrey

What does "ATP" stand for?

Some of the events, like NJMP on 5/2/16, have "ATP" in the title. What does this mean?
  9. pefrey

Event notifications?

The N2 Riders Manual states that you have to bring a picture ID and email confirmation with you to registration. I did not get the email and there seems to be no way to request an event notification online.
  10. pefrey

Event notifications?

So there's nothing we need to bring with us that would speed up registration / tech?
  11. pefrey

New to NC Bike

From what I've heard, the paddock is not paved. Something about bringing plywood to park on if you don't want to park on the paddock road.
  12. pefrey

FZR400 Bodywork

Competition upper with mids and 1 piece loil catch lower are Beasely. The 1 piece tail is unknown manufacturer. Installed as new / unpainted by PO and promptly crashed on RHS. Minimal damage. Windscreen tab is missing as shown. I have one you can graft on and will include it. 1 piece lower is...
  13. pefrey

90 FZR400 Swing Arm

Ad here. http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/90-fzr400-swing-arm-complete/#axzz33aUekAkI
  14. pefrey

Did the prices get jacked?

I have an elite membership so no and no. It seems to be the only date that went up. NJMP Lightning later in the year is still $179. Yes I am comparing Sat/Sun prices in each case.
  15. pefrey

Did the prices get jacked?

Last time I looked, NJMP Lightning on 5/17/14 was $179. Now it is showing $205.
  16. pefrey

Elite membership

There's your mistake. :D I pay for Elite for peace of mind that I can add or cancel at the last second. I'm a commitment phobe.
  17. pefrey

Summit Point Jefferon Circuit EXPANDED to 1.8 mile track?!

Thanks for posting the picture. I've been looking all over for the layout. It's too bad that the fish hook turn was taken out. I like that turn.
  18. pefrey

Time to change tires?

If I had to do it again, I'd go with the No-mar. I have the HarborFreight setup but I don't think they sell the motorcycle adapter anymore. If No-Mar is too much money, try Cycle Hill. It's the budget version of No-Mar, made by the same company. Check the link in the previous post.
  19. pefrey

PSA...check your bikes real well

Richard Gere approves this message. BTW OP make sure to check the insulation on your electrical. Rodents like to chew on it.
  20. pefrey

Maintenance Class

^^ This. DIY is the way to go. You learn by doing. If you know nothing about turning a wrench, start small like an oil change. Another one is to remove, inspect and gap your spark plugs.