Search results

1. brandonh98

Tire Service 6/13 @ NJMP

Anyone know if there is going to be tire changing services available 6/13 at NJMP? Thanks, Brandon
  2. brandonh98

03-04 636 headlights

Making bike into a dedicated track bike and no longer need the headlights...Two upper tabs were cracked a couple years ago and were JB welded. I rode the bike with them like this for years with no problems. http://s677.photobucket.com/albums/vv137/brandonh98/Headlights/ Asking $90 + shipping...
  3. brandonh98

WANTED: ZX6R Race Plastics

Subject says it all....also looking for rear sets and stator cover Thanks, Brandon
  4. brandonh98

Monticello NY 5/11 B group

I totally screwed this one up...I signed up for the wrong date!!...I'm going to try to work this out with NESBA first but just in case I can't do that I'm posting this now... :banghead:
  5. brandonh98

Wanted: 03-04 ZX6r steering damper

PM me if you know of anything...
  6. brandonh98

NJMP thunderbold or Monticello, NY??

My next track day will either be 6/1 at Thunderbolt or 6/8 Monticello South or 6/9 Monticello North Out of those three I can only do one...which one should I pick? I've never even heard anyone talk about Monticello, NY before...any opinions?
  7. brandonh98

Cleveland International Motorcycle show

Anyone going??
  8. brandonh98

Question for multiple day events

What do most members do about multiple day events?...Do you stay in a hotel or can you camp out at the track or what?
  9. brandonh98

Does NESBA normally do track days at Pocono?

I'm trying to decide to whether to join NESBA or STT...or both.... Just wondering if NESBA is going to post any days for Pocono or not...