Does NESBA normally do track days at Pocono?

brandonh98

I'm trying to decide to whether to join NESBA or STT...or both....

Just wondering if NESBA is going to post any days for Pocono or not...

Yes NESBA does Brandon.

The full season schedule is not up yet. But last year I remember dates for Pocono.

Keep checking!

BZ

betarace

what's STT? Never heard of them! Never heard of TPM or RLE either, guess I shouldnt worry, NESBA is the best...

kd83

STT is sport bike track time

I enjoy their events as much as i do nesba's. The added benefit of nesba is the great CR feedback, the added benefit of STT is that your allowed to pass inside or oustide in I group.

I am a member of both

**however i would do a seach about pocono, the reviews might change your mind of wanting to do that track

PJZOCC624

^I disagree... everyone should do Pocono at least once. Makes you really appreciate the silky-smooth surface of Main!

JohnS

PJZOCC17;31932 wrote: ^I disagree... everyone should do Pocono at least once. Makes you really appreciate the silky-smooth surface of Main!
hahahahaha PJ you one funny dude

Morph

Control Rider
PJZOCC17;31932 wrote: ^I disagree... everyone should do Pocono at least once. Makes you really appreciate the silky-smooth surface of Main!
It's the helicopter rides every crash I hate the most.

Katie785

Dont worry you will!! Now sign up for NJMP and buy some under armour cold gear - its going to be a chilly event im sure!! lol

BonesDT

I'm all alone on this, but I actually like Pocono. Summit Point Jefferson is too cramped. Basically, do you want to make lefts or do you want to make rights?

NESBA runs Pocono, but last year the weekend Pocono days were towards the second half of the season. I debated between NESBA and the others last year because I wanted more Pocono and NJMP. I'm sticking with NESBA.

sportbikerchic

barry38;32001 wrote: It won't be any colder than Summit Main on Easter the past two years! BRRRRRRRRR!
The snow flurries added an extra special touch last year.

Never ceases to amaze me how much fun this family can have despite any conditions. :)