Search results

1. DesmoLin

Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

Hey Bart, here's an updated pic of my bike with all the stickers. After 4 track days, everything is holding up great!
  2. DesmoLin

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 Street Bike

Sold!!
  3. DesmoLin

Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

Thanks for posting up the pics Bart! you guys did an awesome job and i'm super happy with the results. FYI for anyone considering using these guys for paint...after i initially mounted my bodywork on the bike, i noticed the lower blue and black line didn't really flow too well with the white...
  4. DesmoLin

XBOX(es) are in da house....now what?

The SBK series has always been catered more towards the simulation side of racing as opposed to the MotoGP series that caters more towards arcade style racing. That being said, SBK does offer an arcade mode that makes it play more like MotoGP. SBK offers a ton of set up options for your bike so...
  5. DesmoLin

06-07 Yamaha R6 Sharkskinz Race Fairings Akra Ti Muffler

everything i have for sale is posted in this thread. I can take separate pictures of the exhaust and post it up, but it's basically the same muffler in the pics of the bike.
  6. DesmoLin

leather repair

+1 for Lizzy. She repaired my suit two years ago and it's still going strong. I just sent my gloves to her for repair as well.
  7. DesmoLin

XBOX(es) are in da house....now what?

you should get SBK X if you want a really good motorcycle racing game. has three classes: SBK, SS, and STK. might help feed your hunger for bikes during the winter months...it does for me. you should be able to find it for under $20 (actually it's $12 on Amazon)...
  8. DesmoLin

yes, everything is still available. however, i will be away from vacation starting next week, so if you want something soon, let me know asap, or it'll have to wait until i get back.
  9. DesmoLin

bump. everything is still available.
  10. DesmoLin

FS: 2007 Ducati 1098 Street Bike

I have a 2007 Ducati 1098 for sale. I am the original owner of this bike. I purchased it new in 2007 from Cross Country Ducati in Metuchen. I performed all the regular maintenance on this bike (oil/filter change, brake pads, tires, etc). The Ducati dealer took care of the initial 600 mile check...
  11. DesmoLin

Here are pics of the kit mounted:
  12. DesmoLin

Here are some detailed pics of the blue sharkskinz kit. I forgot to mention the tank comes with the plastic cowl and also a fuel pump. Sorry i didn't get a chance to clean the fairings.
  13. DesmoLin

the tank sliders and side panels went with the bike when i sold it
  14. DesmoLin

I just shipped a set of race fairings to VA for $73, so shipping is kind of steep and it's a little hard to find a box big enough to pack the fairings in. If you're willing to pay for the shipping, then I can look around for a box. I currently have someone interested in the blue kit but not...
  15. DesmoLin

yes, the Akra can is available
  16. DesmoLin

I sold my 06 Yamaha R6 trackbike a couple of weeks ago and i have a couple of leftover parts that i need to clean out. 1. Sharkskinz Race fairings (front upper, lower, tail, undertail) - Painted 07 OEM Grey - $400 - Upper has some scratches, but no cracks. in good condition - Lower has some...
  17. DesmoLin

FS: 2006 Yamaha R6 race/track bike

Bike is SOLD
  18. DesmoLin

Yes, the bike will be picked up this Sunday
  19. DesmoLin

tentatively sold, pending pickup and full payment
  20. DesmoLin

Ok, I'll keep this thread updated so you know whether or not the bike is still available.