06-07 Yamaha R6 Sharkskinz Race Fairings Akra Ti Muffler

DesmoLin

I sold my 06 Yamaha R6 trackbike a couple of weeks ago and i have a couple of leftover parts that i need to clean out.

1. Sharkskinz Race fairings (front upper, lower, tail, undertail) - Painted 07 OEM Grey - $400
- Upper has some scratches, but no cracks. in good condition
- Lower has some small cracks, easily repairable
- Tail is in perfect condition. No scratches or cracks.

2. Sharkskinz Race fairings (Jeff Wood's 2007 livery) - Painted Blue - $500
- Comes with Upper, Lower, Tail, Undertail, front fender, and matching tank

3. Akrapovic Titanium Muffler - $200
- The muffler appears to be universal. Does not come with any mounting hardware or brackets.

Pickup preferred. I'm in Basking Ridge, NJ.

_DSC3778.jpg

_DSC3864.jpg

_DSC3865.jpg

_DSC3866.jpg

_DSC3867.jpg

_DSC3868.jpg

_DSC3869.jpg

_DSC3870.jpg

_DSC3872.jpg

DesmoLin

I just shipped a set of race fairings to VA for $73, so shipping is kind of steep and it's a little hard to find a box big enough to pack the fairings in.

If you're willing to pay for the shipping, then I can look around for a box.

I currently have someone interested in the blue kit but not definite yet. Let me know if you definitely want one of the kits.

I'll post up more detailed pics of the blue kit tonight or tomorrow.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
I think I am going to try to repair the upper that I already have. Let me know if you would part with just the gray tail. Good luck with the sale.

boostede36

If you want to sell the tank sliders I would be willing to buy. Also you dont happen to have the gas tank side panels? If you do then I will take those as well.

DesmoLin

boostede36;225658 wrote: If you want to sell the tank sliders I would be willing to buy. Also you dont happen to have the gas tank side panels? If you do then I will take those as well.
the tank sliders and side panels went with the bike when i sold it

DesmoLin

Here are some detailed pics of the blue sharkskinz kit. I forgot to mention the tank comes with the plastic cowl and also a fuel pump. Sorry i didn't get a chance to clean the fairings.

_DSC4019.jpg

_DSC4017.jpg

_DSC4016.jpg

_DSC4015.jpg

_DSC4014.jpg

_DSC4013.jpg

_DSC4012.jpg

_DSC4011.jpg

_DSC4010.jpg

_DSC4009.jpg

DesmoLin

yes, everything is still available. however, i will be away from vacation starting next week, so if you want something soon, let me know asap, or it'll have to wait until i get back.

DesmoLin

everything i have for sale is posted in this thread. I can take separate pictures of the exhaust and post it up, but it's basically the same muffler in the pics of the bike.