Search results

1. DaveInTransit

A-stars leathers/boots/back protector and extra pucks for sale.

I have for sale a size 50EU/40US A-stars GP Tech V3 with some scuffs. I never went down in it, but my oldest son did a few times at Mini GP camp at NJMP, so all scuffs are superficial and there is not thread tearing or wear through the leather. Most of the scuffing can probably be cleaned off...
  2. DaveInTransit

Sep 3rd (Saturday) Road Atlanta A group slot for sale

Not going to be able to make it to Road A. Have a slot for A group that I can't use. Make an offer. Dave
  3. DaveInTransit

'17 GSXR1000R track bike (including all original bodywork)

I'm considering selling my current track bike. It's a 2017 GSXR1000R with modifications listed below. Reasonable offers will be considered, other offers will get a good giggle. Armour Bodies Bodywork (painted by @trading_paint on IG, or meanstreak on here) Graphics done by MotoGraphix Racing...
  4. DaveInTransit

2021 R3 (ABS) For Sale ($4500USD).

Black 2021 R3 for sale. Only modification is CRG levers. Levers were replaced due to bike being dropped at a stand-still and brake lever bending. Shown in one of the pics is the damage to the right front turn signal/fairing. Bike has 199 miles. Never ridden on the track or above 80mph. I...
  5. DaveInTransit

Found something interesting.

I took my boys to the MiniGP camp at NJMP a few weeks ago. One of the boys had to borrow leathers for the weekend. We came across this suit and I'm pretty sure that someone here will recognize it. Here's a pic for reference...
  6. DaveInTransit

NC Bike 19/20 June

Is this being run CW or CCW? Thanks.
  7. DaveInTransit

Sidi Mag 1 Air (blue, size 44EU/10US) $200

So, as I watched my stake in Doge plummet last night, I pondered things that I could get rid of so that I could still afford Cap'n Crunch. Turns out that I have these boots that were worn a few times last summer. By a few, I mean less than 10. They were never tracked, only used on a commute...
  8. DaveInTransit

Thoughts on ATP.

Hello all. Since this is the member feedback section, I thought that I would offer some feedback. I attended the Advanced Training Program at NC bike today. AJ and EZ were our instructors. AJ was with me all day as I fumbled around the track pretending that I knew how to ride... BLUF, this was...
  9. DaveInTransit

Suter Clutch?

Anybody have any personal experience with using Suter clutches? Clutch just crapped the bed and looking for a viable option.
  10. DaveInTransit

Guess what... Another new guy.

Hey all! My name's Dave (seems to be pretty common around these parts). I've been riding on and off since the late 90s. Previous bikes include a '97 CBR 900, '01 GSXR 1000 and an '08 GSXR 1000. Current garage houses a '20 Z125 pro, '21 R3 and a '17 GSXR 1000R. I've done a few track days in my...