Search results

1. M

Changing over to Dunlop slicks from Pirelli SCs

Changing over to Dunlop slicks from Pirelli slicks. Will be using the 120/70 and 180/60 at Homestead Jan 21st. What would be the recommended compound to use at Homestead? Also any other info on these tires will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. M

Homestead Jan 22nd

Thanks Robert. We are staying at a hotel but I wanted to get garage/paddock set up the night before. See you there buddy
  3. M

Homestead Jan 22nd

Are we able to show up day before event to setup garage?
  4. M

Accossato brake calipers

I ordered a set Accossato brake calipers and a master cylinder. My question is , am I going to need spacers to install onto bike 2020 ZX6R and if so what size? Have Braking EPTA brake rotors. Thanks
  5. M

Best advice from a Coach/Control Rider?

Lean = risk, get your ass off the seat.
  6. M

Engine Ice

Thanks , I'll just swap to be bump ready.
  7. M

Engine Ice

Manual states that Engine Ice is prohibited. Is that only in the Advanced Class or all ? Reason I'm asking is i am attending RA this coming weekend as Intermediate and i use Engine Ice , need to know if need to switch or not. Thanks
  8. M

Another new guy

I'm old.
  9. M

Another new guy

Just received email from my Metzeler guy, cold temps 29-32 front 22-25 rear . The pressure 19 27 was my last TD at Jennings back in May and seemed to work out great. Lap times between 126 -129 . Barb bumped me up.
  10. M

Another new guy

Spot on for morning .raised 2lbs rear 1lbs front after lunch.
  11. M

Another new guy

Jennings eats tire
  12. M

Another new guy

Thank for the reply. I run metzeler td slicks. At Jennings tire pressure is 19rear 27front adjust as needed. Jennings is a much slower track than RA, dont want to burn up tires on first day. Getting started in Intermediate. I will be arriving on the 2nd and camping in my trailer. I'll be the...
  13. M

Another new guy

Just got back into sportbikes last year after taking a couple of years off. Been doing trackdays through military trackdays at Jennings, also I have attended Florida trackdays at pbir and homestead, as well I attended a Yamaha champ school. I will be attending Road Atlanta on the 3rd and 4th...