Search results

1. vanelli56

3000$ 06 ninja 636.

Just wanted to check... Approx. how many miles, title status, what weight range is the suspension set up for? Thanks in advance for the info.
  2. vanelli56

FS/FT 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Up for sale or trade is a 2004 Aprilia Tuono... asking $4,000 or trade for a more track focused sport-bike. I really love this tuono... but want to get something a little more track oriented. See my CL link for pics and more info: https://columbia.craigslist.org/mcy/6249557577.html Thanks, Gene-o
  3. vanelli56

Roebling Road Raceway Roll Call: 5/20-5/21

Awesome. Sounds good. Thanks for the info.
  4. vanelli56

Anybody know what time the track opens on Friday to set up ? Thanks in advance for the info.
  5. vanelli56

Roebling Roll Call - May 20/21

Anybody know what time the gates are open on friday to come set up? Thanks in advance for the info.
  6. vanelli56

Trackday Motivation.... Whats yours?

Some more great posts. @Sick.... last year going to road atl, we didn't blow out one tire... but two tires! Found a walmart up the road but they were closing soon.... so just tried to un-hitch trailer and take off.... but lost the key to the ball lock! Lol.... had to just pull the receiver...
  7. vanelli56

Roebling Roll Call - May 20/21

Myself and two other buddies will be there. Most likely heading down friday to set up... and we are riding Saturday. I also started a roll call thread a few weeks ago here.... http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/roebling-road-raceway-roll-call-5-20-5-21.39780/ So feel free to check that...
  8. vanelli56

Yes sir! I've only been to robling once, and it was almost 10 years ago! But loved the track! The one thing I learned and will never forget.... and don't mind passing along to anyone else that's never been.... The front straight is fast as heck.... and if you come out from full tuck before...
  9. vanelli56

^^^^^^^^This!^^^^^^^ Hahaha.
  10. vanelli56

Thank you sir. And Amen to everyone else! Even though I can only do so many trackdays.... Just getting away from the daily grind to do something that I really love is also great motivator. I'm sure that I'm not the only one.... but in a way, when there is a TD coming up... I almost try to...
  11. vanelli56

Its still 33 days away as of this morning... but considering the fact that RRR is the first TD that I'm planning on for the year.... its getting close enough where I am starting to get pumped up about it. Its also getting to the point where I'll start doing some of the little things to the bike...
  12. vanelli56

Awesome replies everyone! All of your replies totally sum up more and more aspects of why I love this sport... as well as why i was so determined to get in better physical shape. This reminds me of something funny from one trackday last year at road atlanta.... after one of the early post lunch...
  13. vanelli56

Well, since I still have 33 days until my first track day of the year at Roebling Road Raceway figured I'd post up some thoughts for the fun of it. Mainly wanted to get other riders thoughts on what motivates them? Personally, its a combination of things. I've done a handful of TD's off and on...
  14. vanelli56

Track day prep

Honestly, New tires are the cheapest insurance you can buy. Given the miles on the current ones you have, I' guessing they would be boarder line anyway, tread wise... but if anything, you might have worn a flat spot in the middle, messing with the tire profile. I've seen it asked on here a...
  15. vanelli56

Another 'What tire' thread....

Well, just when I thought I was going to pull the trigger on some Q3's.... Saw Bridgestone was running their 50 dollar rebate when you buy a set. Found a set of the RS10's online for 250 shipped, so after the rebate, they'll be 200 bucks for a set. At that deal... I actually got two sets. So...
  16. vanelli56

Thanks for the thoughts. I was lucky enought to score some dunlop race takeoffs (gpa's i think)... For the two days i did last year. They felt sooooo good, never had a single slip, slide, or butt puckering moment....But now ive just been clocking street miles on them untill i get some new...
  17. vanelli56

Starting to get excited for another riding season... street and track. With that, was hoping to get some thoughts on what tires to run this year. I have a 2004 Aprilia Tuono that handles both my street and track duties, and I am about 290 lbs... so I def. give tires a good work out, and I run a...
  18. vanelli56

CMP 9/3-9/4

Regarding the weather.... I am a South Carolina local and wanted to let people know what the local weather stations are saying... according to www.wistv.com pretty much all day friday and into friday night is going to be rain, wind, potential for a tornado... its going to be a nasty nasty day...
  19. vanelli56

CMP 9/3-9/4

Oh yes. Track is pretty much in the middle of no where... usually quite a few people there camping, and plenty of others that leave their bikes overnight. Usually just put up on stands, and put a cover on, or lower your pop up down over the bikes. Then just for good measure, you can always...
  20. vanelli56

CMP 9/3-9/4

There is a limited number of open-air garages. I believe you have to rent them from the track, but not sure. I've always just parked in the regular paddock area with a pop up canopy for shade.