Search results

1. steph1000

NYST lap times....

sub 1:30s are easily attainable,was there for only one day ,the day before marcel did his record and ran 32's and 33's in my 4th session, lots of places to gain time ,i posted a video of that session http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0xhJnuUJNk
  2. steph1000

NY Saftey Track May 11th

i was there with a group from canada and had a blast,heres a video for you great guys at nesba,hope it helps,did a few laps in the 1:32 range,what a roller coaster ride :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0xhJnuUJNk
  3. steph1000

NY Saftey Track May 11th

will be there on the 18th and 19th,any electricity? the website says it has electric power outlets...thx
  4. steph1000

Barber

lol we just got overly excited:) thx again and might see you again in the fall
  5. steph1000

Barber was a blast!

We had so much fun too!thx to all for putting on such a great event! Well drove 22 hours from canada and we are ready to do it again:)
  6. steph1000

Who is going to barber in April?

doesnt look like too many people are going to attend so any chance it might be divided in 2 groups???:)
  7. steph1000

Who is going to barber in April?

Add 10 canucks to that list and a few frenchmen ;)
  8. steph1000

Barber question?

awesome thx for the info...see you there...;)
  9. steph1000

Barber question?

thx Shane it will be great especially if you're there ;) we will be under a big factory pirelli tent..see you soon..cheers
  10. steph1000

Barber question?

Hi!! just wondering if there are any power for warmers at barber???bunch of us canucks are heading down april 14th 15th..thx a million
  11. steph1000

4/2 Thunderbolt Photographer?

dont know what turn:dunno:anyone???:)
  12. steph1000

4/2 Thunderbolt Photographer?

yellow bike in A group r6 #19? with barnsperformance on the side go check on page 11 on april 3rd ..awesome pic of you and me side by side 3inches apart..:) http://www.photostockplus.com/home.php?s=441&event=804887&album=804891
  13. steph1000

First NJMP April- Roll Call!

im not a regular NESBA rider like most but a BIG congrats on your bump and they dont bump easy so you more than deserved it im sure..see you maybe in september..cheers
  14. steph1000

was there last october and it was pretty cold and windy those 2 days...especially in the morning but we still had lots of fun..
  15. steph1000

new jersey april 2nd and 3rd!!!

might take you up on that!!!
  16. steph1000

be there for the 2 days:)...posted somewhere else also but will be getting a garage and i am alone if interested let me know like 10.00 bucks a day for any takers..cheers
  17. steph1000

anyone up for sharing a garage??? 10 bucks a day i will be alone so let me know thx
  18. steph1000

excellent and thanks...se you all there ready to burn some rubber..:)
  19. steph1000

expecting a good amount of riders for the opening weekend???