Who is going to barber in April?

whitarnold

I will post a roll call for Barber this month! Who all is going to be there? I am looking for someone to share power with? Where do you want to pit?

stow

I am sure you will not be alone. I know for a fact the security guard will be there. :)

I am there for the weekend, so you, me, and the security guard.

Domenic

Hi Shane
It is going to be fun. Actually I should be getting my citizenship any day now and I will be riding a gixxer 750 this year so I blend in better. I just can't seem to be able to do anything about my sexy accent. :)

stow

Domenic;237069 wrote: Hi Shane
It is going to be fun. Actually I should be getting my citizenship any day now and I will be riding a gixxer 750 this year so I blend in better. I just can't seem to be able to do anything about my sexy accent. :)
Oh yes the accent is hot, you should keep it. Congratulations on the citizenship, that is awesome news. :congrats:

stow

physicistkev;237162 wrote: Aside from the snow incident a few years ago, when is Barber not a great weekend.
Honestly, that track and I do not get along. It is a love-hate relationship, or love-to-hate relationship. :banghead:

sheepofblue

stow;237164 wrote: Honestly, that track and I do not get along. It is a love-hate relationship, or love-to-hate relationship. :banghead:
Kind of like me and Road Atlanta except the love part :argh:

Saltman

whitarnold;236813 wrote: I will post a roll call for Barber this month! Who all is going to be there? I am looking for someone to share power with? Where do you want to pit?
I'll be there on sat. can't wait!

Busadan

I'll be there Sat. and Sun.. Riding Sun. Probably be the only Busa there. I'm sure my two buds will have the only BKing and Bandit on the track. It's been 20 years since Iv'e been on a track. First time for the BKing and Bandit. We are really looking forward to our time on the track. We are coming from Arkansas.