1. 4

FS: DMP Slingshot Tire Warmers

Sold......enjoy them
  2. 4

Sure, shoot me an email to iron out details
  3. 4

I'm in Warrenton and work in Gainesville. I'll be in FFx thursday. Could also make a trip tomorrow.
  4. 4

$160 shipped and they are yours
  5. 4

I have a set of DMP Slingshot tire warmers for 110/120 Fronts and 170/180 rears. I am no longer riding at the track :( . They are the internal temp controlled ones shown in the link and attached pic. I'd like to get $175 including shipping for them. Thanks. email me at skcuseorp at...
  6. 4

2005 cbr600rr track bike

Bump for a guy who's in a similar situation to I am - had to sell my ninja because i'm too old to ride like I want (hoping a winter of hitting the gym will help reverse this)
  7. 4

2002 zx-6r

SOLD!!! thanks Greg, enjoy it
  8. 4

2002 zx-6r

thanks for the bump. i'm hoping my knee continues to heal to the point where i can just ride the stupid thing again. still not there though. (it doesn't help that i've tapered off on my promise to keep working out.:doh:)
  9. 4

2002 zx-6r

I had some trouble with bumping the old post, so I started a new one here. 2002 ZX6R TrackBike Purchase in Feb 2006 with about 2300 miles from www.argocycles.com with a bill of sale-they couldn’t find the title but since I was not using it on the street, I figured it was ok. It was ridden with...