2002 zx-6r

46Fan

I had some trouble with bumping the old post, so I started a new one here.

2002 ZX6R TrackBike

Purchase in Feb 2006 with about 2300 miles from www.argocycles.com with a bill of sale-they couldn’t find the title but since I was not using it on the street, I figured it was ok. It was ridden with NESBA in the summers of 2006 and 2007 for a total of about 8 track days. Bike is in Northern Virginia and available to look at. $2500.

Performance Modifications include:
Yosh slipon,
Galfer stainless steel front brake lines
RK accelerator kit (-1 front, +1 rear)
Marchesini gas cap
fiberglass track bodywork
New Ferodo HH front pads
New Woodcraft Rearsets
New Zero Gravity Windscreen
TBR adjustable clipons
Vortex Front and Rear Stands

The bike was involved in a lowside at my last track day at VIR in August 2007. The right clipon broke, hence the adjustable clipons, the left side cover has been replaced, the left rearset broke, hence the new Woodcrafts and the windshield broke hence the new ZG. In addition, the plastics have been restored and look good at 100/100 as track plastics go (100’ away at 100mph!) This bike runs great and is ready to go for its next owner and track adventure. Both the cover and clipons came from Rick Beggs (formerly of Fast Lane Cycles, now of RnR Cycles – Thanks Rick).

I’m selling it because I had knee surgery at the end of December (old injury, unrelated to riding this bike) and am unsure how much, if any, track riding I’d be doing this summer.

if you have any questions or want more pics, email me at skcuseorp at hotmail dot com

thanks
Mike
Nesba I #221

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

46Fan

thanks for the bump. i'm hoping my knee continues to heal to the point where i can just ride the stupid thing again. still not there though. (it doesn't help that i've tapered off on my promise to keep working out.:doh:)

betarace

seriously nice track bike

I have seen and ridden this one, suprised it's still available - especially at the very fair price!

WTF!!:banghead: