Search results

1. NothingClever

NCBike:13-14 April 2024

Weather is looking great this weekend for Garysburg. Don’t forget to pack a battery tender for the low of 46* in the early morning and plenty of water for the high of 78* during the day.
  2. NothingClever

FIM History (brief video)

Enjoy!
  3. NothingClever

The Orange Octopus Can't Be Stopped

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/pierer-mobility-ag-acquires-majority-stake-in-mv-agusta/
  4. NothingClever

Overflight of Re-paved NJMP (T-bolt)

Focused eyes and preferred line optional.
  5. NothingClever

Motorsports Music!

I'm not an F1 guy and I hope the Premier Class of MotoGP doesn't drift that direction but I have to admit this is a totally fitting composition.
  6. NothingClever

The MotoAmerica Thread

I love our MotoAmerica race series. It might not be as fancy or the tracks as majestic as the European series but it's our series and I'm super proud of what the KRAVE team has pulled together for American roadracing fans. The interest from European riders along with the DORNA-KRAVE...
  7. NothingClever

The MotoGP Thread

Argentina was cancelled for 2024 due to economic turbulence. Lots of tests sprinkled throughout the season and they can be seen on the full calendar on the www.motogp.com webpage. Concessions this year for the Japanese manufacturers are a big deal. The realignment of several riders to new...
  8. NothingClever

The WorldSBK Thread

First race at Phillip Island is obviously behind us. I was surprised about Stefano Manzi (SM62) in SSP class. I thought for sure he'd finish P1 in the Superpole and feature length races given that Nicolo Bulega (NB11) moved on to the SBK class. Regarding the SBK races, I can only imagine how...
  9. NothingClever

The BSB Thread

Still very early for the Bennetts BSB race series but thought I'd post the calendar for those of us that follow this series. Tommy Bridewell switched over to HRC at the end of his 2023 championship season (beating Glenn Irwin by half a point). Glenn Irwin seems like a super stand up guy so...
  10. NothingClever

Roebling Road Raceway: 09-10 March 24

I’ll be in Daytona for the KotB race on Fri, 08 March and the D200 race on Sat, 09 March before running up to RRR to get some laps in on Sun, 10 March. Looking forward to seeing the Green Gang!
  11. NothingClever

KotB @ COTA w/ MotoGP in 2024

12. NothingClever

Kustom Cockpit

BLUF: Great product, immediate improvement, buy with confidence. BACKGROUND: I first heard about www.kustomcockpits.com (KC) at an N2 track day early in the 2023 season. Long term members of N2 know they’re made by two of our CRs (@tdelegram and Anthony S.) who are also Expert class racers...
  13. NothingClever

R9 in 2025

Coming from Ten Kate Racing seems to make this a credible development. https://www.topspeed.com/yamaha-yzf-r9-confirmed-to-replace-yzf-r6/?fbclid=IwAR1lYn0TxiAc4GhUfMe7rk0HKQ8l_GYg0TT_jbriGNEVdp9j3pxsGCuzWtU_aem_ARueEDvDMZNRertUXXoN9k2UwVF0PlrA6cZAP3SrMuxHNXlnSjFL--C3vLuHisz2FgE
  14. NothingClever

JD Beach to Tytlers Cycle Racing

JD may single-handedly bring modified Kentucky mullets back in style. https://www.motoamerica.com/beach-to-tytlers-for-2024-motoamerica-superbike-championship/?doing_wp_cron=1706242347.5860009193420410156250
  15. NothingClever

Bring on 2024!

Physically fit. Faster eyes. Maximize my Kustom Cockpit. Pass like Ben and ride happy like Eziah. Second set of wheels with rain tires so I don’t lose training opportunities. Settle my load plan. Make all 36 days on the schedule. BSB. Listen to loud rock and roll. Bleed green. Attack.
  16. NothingClever

JenningsGP - 10,11 and 12 November 2023

NOTE: This is not an N2 event. SKILLS CAMP - Friday, 10 November 2023 Primarily for those Novice and Intermediate riders that are interested in greatly improving their skills and confidence we will be offering an advanced riding skills camp on Friday the 10th of November. This is not a...
  17. NothingClever

The Bike Shed Show 2023

18. NothingClever

MotoAmerica 2024 Calendar (Provisional)

Support American racing.
  19. NothingClever

Homestead - 18-21 January 2024

18-19 January 2024 with ChampSchool 20-21 January 2024 with N2 Bring your Cuban rumba shirt and your maracas. Don’t want to drive all that way and fail tech inspection.
  20. NothingClever

Congratulations Again to the N2 / Bobblehead Moto Race Team!

Several races ago, Blake made a small mistake that cost him to drop from 1st place to 3rd place. Without blinking, Blake had a champion’s attitude during his interview and, IMO, clearly presented himself as the real winner that day despite P3 on the box. Yesterday, Blake Davis’ Twins Cup race...