1. corey4

pittrace; novice spots, oct 7th and 8th for sale

saturday event cancelled, sunday still available for $200
  2. corey4

price drop ,$200 each day
  3. corey4

i have to sale my saturday and sunday novice spots at pittrace on oct 7th and 8th. $245 each day. i never sold a spot before so i may need some advice on how this process works. payment thru paypal friends and family or venmo friends and family.
  4. corey4

PittRace "Red Flags" and the kink, questions?

i ran the crash truck last weekend for a different organization at pittrace. i had one pick up in T16 that resulted in a broken hip (from what i was told) from trying to overtake, or from being run off the track. there is YT video of it as well. for a track day that is basically the equivalent...
  5. corey4

building a track ninja 400

is that 3 days at an intermediate pace? im in novice. are you local to pittrace?
  6. corey4

thank you jonobrin. how many track days are you getting out of a set of tires?
  7. corey4

what would be the average cost to build a ninja 400 track bike? this does not include the cost of the bike. i'd be mainly looking at suspension and brakes as a priority, probably clip ons and rear sets secondary. buying a built track bike already is also a consideration.
  8. corey4

forgot my yeti cooler pittrace Rworld N2 7-10-23

did anyone happen to turn into lost and found or pick up a medium sized navy blue yeti cooler over by the scoring building?
  9. corey4

back protector vs air bag system

this thing? https://www.alpinestars.com/products/track-2-vest
  10. corey4

again, very good points made by everyone and i appreciate it. rehh, thank you for sharing your unfortunate experience. im assuming i need one with suspenders and a belt. i took a look at my suit, and there doesn't appear to be a pocket for me to just slip in an insert. links...
  11. corey4

all very good points. so the tech air 5 has a built in back protector, or am i misunderstanding? i thought about the outer air bags, but would they not induce a tumble instead of a slide?
  12. corey4

i should probably get a back protector or air bag system. any reason to go with one over the other? the air bag seems to promise more protection. i am looking at the alpinestars nucleon kr3 back protector or the tech-air 5. cost is not a deciding factor between these 2. i have the...
  13. corey4

mounting a gopro

ok, so here's my hillbilly attempt as keeping my cameras tethered. will any of this be ok for tech inspection?
  14. corey4

mounting a gopro

thank you for the input on all of the topics everyone. i do want to get to VIR, and road atlanta some day
  15. corey4

mounting a gopro

thank you. sadly my current skill set does not justify me having that bike lol. i havent been on anything fast since 2006, and that was a gixxer 750. i took a few years off from riding then spent 5 years or so on dual sports. my brain has to relearn the vision and sensation of speed, if that...
  16. corey4

mounting a gopro

how do you guys mount your gopros so they don't fly off at 150mph? i did the april track day at pittrace, took a look at the pics from contact patch photography and my body position is TERRIBLE! i'm thinking video footage would be a good training tool as well. the bike is a triumph speed...
  17. corey4

elite membership 1 on 1 training

thank you
  18. corey4

elite membership 1 on 1 training

how do we register for the free 1 on 1 training with our elite membership? i'm in novice and my local track is pittrace.
  19. corey4

it's been 15 years...

thank you. i got a "reminder" email a few hours after my question.