Search results

1. J

Pitt Race 5/13/23

I just wanted to say to the entire N2 organization on a very well run track day at Pitt Race last Saturday. This was my first track day and I may have actually been the slowest person on the track but I always had someone (control rider) ahead of me keeping an eye on me and helping me learn the...
  2. J

Pitt Race - what track

What track section does N2 use at Pitt Race? North, South or combined? thanks
  3. J

Taping lights

Novice group 5/13 - do I need to pull the fuses for the lights or is taping over them enough?
  4. J

Suspension setup/tuning help (Pitt Race 5/13/23)

Does anyone know if there will be anyone that does suspension setup/tuning at Pitt Race this Saturday (5/13) ? New track rider here and all new suspension on the bike and might need some help getting it dialed in. thanks
  5. J

My helmet OK?

I have my first track day coming up May 13 at Pitt Race and I am renting a full suit with gloves and boots. I am wondering if my helmet is OK to use. Here is the link: https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/sedici-strada-ii-mips-helmet Thanks
  6. J

Do I need numbers?

Do I need numbers for the Novice group? I mean number decals on the bike. Thanks
  7. J

lights

Do they need to be disconnected or is just taping over them enough?
  8. J

Stay local the night before?

Beginner question here... I have a track day set up at a place that's about 2 hours from me. Would you recommend staying local the night before? I am leaning that way just because it's gonna be a long enough day. Just wondering what others' suggestions are. I'd probably drive home after the...