Search results

1. sooperman12

HUGE PROPS for Setting Up the Double Cones @ Main

I just wanted to give big props to the staff for setting up double cones up in the corners around Summit Main on Monday. They were a HUGE help and I know that at some tracks, it's not quite as accessible as say JC, but you all stepped up big and set 'em up for Main. Appreciate it SO much and...
  2. sooperman12

Really like the Double Cone Set-up in Corners

A little while back, I was a Summit even where the NESBA staff set up double cones in the corners, per the Yamaha Champions school routine. I was wondering if this could be a permanent set up at all the tracks for the duration of the season (particularly at the remaining Summit Main dates, since...
  3. sooperman12

NESBA Yamaha Demo Rides: Summit Jefferson (8/1)

Firstly, I want to thank NESBA and Yamaha for having this program. I have to say that it is a direct result of this program that I purchased a new motorcycle at the beginning of the year. With the incentives and ability to test ride a machine on the track (a venue for which it was made) is a...
  4. sooperman12

Special Thanks to the B Group CRs at Beaver: Oct. 18/19

Where do I start? Beaver was a mix bag, with Saturday being great and Sunday not so great. Either way, the one constant throughout the weekend was the great support from the B group CRs. Honestly, having done about handful of TDs my whole "track going career," it's only been these last two TDs...